🌠 31 |

Y/N'S POV

I am waiting for Yeonjun to go out because he's still preparing his stuffs for school. He ran outside and stand beside me and gave him an upset expression he just stare at me with his  innocent look as always. I look at him from head to toe and I arranged his collar and were ready to go.

While waiting to the bus, we sit on the bench and he lay his head on my shoulder and I found it really cute. I don't know why but I suddenly feel this weird feeling. I never felt this before and it makes me happy.

"Come on Y/n!!, the bus is here." Yeonjun cheerfully said to me and we went inside the bus and sat on the right side.

"You look so beautiful today Y/n." Yeonjun complemented and I don't know why the fuck my face started to burn. Like, fuck this is unusual.

I look away and just stare outside window of the bus.

"You don't like to be called beautiful?"- He pouts and he's a little sad at the same time.

"Of course not, I--i just.."
I turn my head to him.. damn why are you so cute in my eyes??stop it.

"Okay, I like it. Thanks" I added without looking at him, because I might melt any second right now because he is so adorable and I don't want to ruin his mood.

He giggled and gave me a kiss on my head and it makes me go crazy as fuck.

"Come on, we're gonna be late. Mrs. Chu don't want tardy students" He said to me and we went out of the bus.

"Why are you so silent Y/n? Are you okay??" He asked.

"You feel sick??" He asked again.

"Are you upset because I was so slow preparing my bag earlier??" He asked but this time, its so soft and it makes me upset because my heart beats like crazy.

"Y--you look sick Y/n should we go back ho--"

"Shut up, I don't want to talk to you right now okay? Just leave me alone." I cut him off and left him. I just need to breathe. It makes me so uncomfortable. Fuck, what's happening to me?