Chap 23 - Blue Margarita

After our meeting, I finished some paperwork and decided to meet up with Silvia to ask her for her assistance in our plan. I walked out the pack house and made my way to her house which was not far from the pack house. Upon reaching there, I rang the door bell and waited for a few moment until she opened the door and pulled me in for a hug. I returned the hug. Her motherly hug calmed me down.

"How have you been?" She enquired after pulling away and placed her hand on my cheek.

"I'm good. How about you? How's my mother?" I entered the house and she closed the door.

"Well, you should come often and see how your mother is." She jested with her hands on her hip and I smiled at her.

"I should." I confessed considering I haven't met her after the last incident with my beast.

"Chill. I am just fine. So, what brought you here?" She asked as I sat on the couch in the living room. I released a breath before starting to explain the whole situation to her.

"We found Martin." I watched her expression change from happy to angry in a flick of a second.

"Where is he?" Her voice was hard and had an edge to it.

"At the King's pack." Her eyes widened like saucepans hearing my answer.

"What?" I nodded my head and explained the whole situation from the very beginning when I found him quite familiar but couldn't pick out where I had seen him. By the time I finished she was shaking anger. Anger that has been suppressed for years resurfaced.

"What do you need?" She questioned without beating around the bush.

"I need potions through which I can get to know whether Xason or Martin is lying or not." I explained and she nodded her head.

"That will be done." She confirmed with determination laced in her voice.

"Great. Then I'll leave." I stood up to leave but then suddenly a thought invaded my mind.

"Did you find anyway to fix my problem?" She looked at me with sympathy in her eyes and I knew the answer to that.

"No. It's difficult to fathom what the actual creature was supposed to be. Since, your wolf does not submit or allow it to take control it has taken the shape of a somewhat lycan but it's actually not. There are no books that mention any creature with its characteristics. I cannot understand what it is. However, I found out something." She explained and hope arose inside me hearing her last few words.

"What?"

"If your wolf is able to accept it then they can coexist without you going through shifts every month or two. You will have fixed combined form of both your wolf and the creature but what it would be I do not know that." Her words filled me with hope.

Maybe this could happen and I wouldn't have to go through such shits anymore.

"How can they coexist? What do I need to do?" I enquired anxious to kick out this problem out of my life.

"I cannot tell you that. One of the book said that this happens in dire situation where one is in need of help." Her eyes showed nothing than sympathy and pain.

Isn't my situation bad enough?

"Alright. I'll leave now." With that, I hugged her for one last time and left going to the pack house.

On the way, I recalled how I haven't received any confirmation about the contract I signed with Beta Reece a few days ago. Gotta check up on it. It was almost lunch time so I joined the pack members for lunch upon arriving. Lunch was stressful considering the amount of time it took. But it was for my pack so it didn't matter.