Chap 12 - Choked

With confident steps, I approached him. I recognised the alpha he was talking to, to be Michael, the Alpha of Rose moon pack.

"Alpha Michael, would you mind if I interrupted your conversation with the King? I have to talk to him in private about some urgent matter that needs his attention immediately." I swiftly spoke when they had their attention on me.

"Sure! Anything for you." He exclaimed excitedly, more than happy to be away from him.

"Thank you." He walked away hurriedly and I turned my attention to him.

"I need to talk to you about something in private." His eyes narrowed, probably not believing me. I raised my eyebrows in question and he nodded his head. I walked him up to my office. The tension downstairs seemed to decrease with his absence. The sighs were not unheard. His presence behind me was causing shivers to run down my spine. My dress being backless did not help either. I could feel his stare on me.

It was not long before we reached my office. I slammed open my door on entering and he followed suit, closing the door behind him.

"Make it fast." His deep voice filled the silence of the room and I felt like jumping him.

Damn him and his sexy voice!

"What was that?" I questioned, crossing my arms over my chest as I stood in the middle of the room facing him. The look of confusion on his face gave away that he knew nothing about what I was talking about.

"What was what?" He questioned in his as usual demanding tone. His accent was something I couldn't really point out.

"You know what I am talking about. Don't play me."

"I don't have enough time in my life to play you. Say it clearly or I am leaving." His tone was getting me all worked up. He talked as if I was some dirt under his shoes. Who did he think I was? Rage filled me and I tried hard to control myself for now was not the time to play. I wouldn't want this house to break into pieces just because him and I got into a fight. I have invested too much money after this.

"What got you so worked up that everyone could feel this aura coming out of you? It was literally suffocating us." I seethed out, mad that he somehow managed to ruin something every time. This time it happened to be my party.

"You do not question me. I am not answerable to you." He gritted out. His grey eyes flaring with specks of gold. Anyone wanna know what happened next? I lost it.

"You are answerable to me when you are in my territory. Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that?" I took a step forward. His attitude was making me think of doing wicked things to me. How I wanted to slit his throat.

"Watch the way you talk to me otherwise you will have to bear the consequences." His words dripped with authority and power as he pointed his finger at me. But they did not have any affect on me.

I smiled softly and took a few steps forward. Being this close to him made me realize how tall he was, almost around 6'2. His calculating eyes watched me like a hawk.

"Or what? What are you going to do to me? Kill me? Tear me apart? Feed me to your oh so precious rouges? You know what? Do whatever the hell you want! Cause that's what you are good at. Oh, I am sorry. That's what rouges are good at. All you can do is kill everyone. All you think about is your selfish, arrogant selves! Nothing is greater to you than your ego, pride, money! So if you wanna rip of my neck. Then go ahead. Go ahead cause I'm not afraid of you. Never was, never will." I seethed out the last part right on his face. All my bottled up hatred towards rouges was surfacing and I was having a hard time controlling it. If he thinks that he can use his power to scare me then he is wrong. I am not his puppet.