Chap 8 - Queen

Gigi Hadid as Eyana

I slowly opened my eyes feeling exhausted. A white ceiling and an unfamiliar smell is the first thing I noticed. I was pretty sure this was not in my pack. Nothing that was unexpected. The room looked decent with a queen sized bed that had white and black checkered cover, pale pink curtains, the floor carpeted with black carpet. On one side of the room was a sofa and on it, sat the devilishly handsome King with black ripped jeans and a faded ash t-shirt. His hair was a mess giving him the rugged bad boy.

I could just fuck him right now.

Breaking out of my desirous thoughts, I looked up at him to see that he was already staring back. It was quiet.  He didn't seem to shoot questions or get angry as I expected him to do. All he did was give a blank expression that I knew hid lots of emotions.

"Why didn't you fight back?" I asked, deciding to break the ice. He leaned back onto the sofa and shrugged his shoulders, a I-don't-give-a-fuck vibe emitting from him.

"I could have hurt you if I fought back."

"How did you know it was me?" I frowned at his response. I would barely be able to make out anything about that person in a situation as such. Curiosity was eating me out.

He kept mum not giving me an answer and just then the door opened revealing Silvia with a trailing Hayden behind her. She entered, giving me a warm smile.

"How are you feeling?" She asked sitting on the bed beside me.

"Good." I replied, realising that I didn't have any headaches and my body felt much energised than I expected it to be.

"How long have I been out for?" I leaned against the headboard from my sitting position.

"A couple of hours. The sedative worked well." She joked and I smiled actually thankful for that. Otherwise, Xason would have been dead by now as predicted.

"Since I am feeling well. We can leave after an hour or so." I said, wanting to get away from here. I just wanted to go back and relax without the thoughts of Xason interrupting me.

"You are going to stay here." Replied Silvia. I gave her a quizzical look.

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned, straightening my posture. My voice unintentionally rising.

"She means that you will be staying here till you properly heal. I can't have you shifting like that and try to harm pack members." Explained Xason in his all business voice and just like that my temper sky boarded.

"I am not your slave that you are going to talk to me like that. And I won't stay here! I have healed enough to be able to survive. I don't need more time!" I glared at him. Did it look like I intentionally wanted to hurt anyone?He was getting pissed, I could say that. Even though he had his infamous expression on, his eyes that were burning with rage gave away everything.

How easy it was to piss him off.

"You will be staying here." He ordered. My wolf bowed her head in submission but I was not the one to give up.

"Both of you can leave now." They bowed their head in submission and quietly went out, leaving me alone with this inhumanly sexy person.

"I don't want to stay here." I muttered, not having the energy Nor the mood of fighting back. He turned around, standing at the edge of the bed.