Chap 6 - Angry bird

I patiently waited for the sound of howls and cars to grace my ears but that seemed like a wish hard to fulfil. It was almost evening and still Hayden had not arrived with my awaited prize. Waiting at the border with Eyana and my patrol men, the ways of how I would torture him seemed to rush to my mind as a sadistic smirk appeared on my face. A distant familiar howl was heard and without much delay, a car entered the territory and my warriors in wolf form joined in.

The familiar smell of rogue and dirt hit my nostrils as I felt my inner beast awaken. Hayden shifted along with the other wolves and shorts were thrown to them.

"Take him to my personal house's basement and I want four guards to heavily guard the house." I ordered Eyana and she nodded her head, on her way to carry out the order.

I didn't check his condition Nor enquire about it. Otherwise, I would have lost control and that was not needed now. The warriors who went along with Hayden went straight out to the pack house with Eyana and others.

"I have made some changes in the patrolling schedule. Go home, freshen up and then I want you to carry out the changes that have been made. I don't want any mishaps. Is that clear?" Hayden bowed his head at my alpha voice, taking the route to the pack house. The thought of Xason seemed to turn my mood bitter. Tonight I cannot let him enter the territory cause its gonna be a hell of a night.

I can't wait. Came Raima's voice and I felt myself smirk.

So can't I.

I shifted into my wolf form and bolted through the woods, the feel of freedom welcoming me with open arms. I ran for quite awhile and then returned home to see guards around my house. They bowed their heads in my presence and I entered to see Eyana waiting for me.

"I can't wait anymore." Eyana stated seeming impatient.

"We have waited too long." I replied smirking in her direction.

I walked behind the stairs and pressed a button that was hidden on the back of the stairs with white paint. It was barely visible and had a certain place where you would have to press which would be a hard thing to do for another unknown person. The invisible white door opened leading down the steel stairs to the dark basement. The door closed behind us and I walked down the stairs followed by Eyana. It was dimly lit but it didn't have any effect on us.

Four Guards stood still, suited in black outfits, in four corners of the room and as anticipated he was hanging on the wall supported by chains. His head hanging to the side. I motioned one of the guards and he took a bucket of water that sat on the wooden table. The table had all the elements needed to torture a person to death if possible more than that. He threw the water on him and he jolted awake.

He looked around frantically before his eyes landed on me. I couldn't help but give him a 'smile' at his expression.

"Robert, so nice to see you again." His figure trembled at my words. I walked closer to him loving the feel of authority and power. Just a snap of my finger and he is dead. As simple as that.

"I-I..." He stuttered struggling with the chains.

"I have a gift for you. Actually, we both do. But Eyana will be giving you your gift first." I sweetly smiled at him. His mouth opened and closed but no words came out.

It's a bit shocking to see a person after eight Long years without much of a notice. Eyana stepped forward before he could utter a word, her fist collided with his jaw. Without a break for a second, her tortured continued for an hour. By now he had even stopped screaming. Her all pent up rage showing their existence in her powerful punches and kicks. To say I didn't enjoy the scene would be a terrible lie.