1. Summer is here

Finally it was summer and now I could be a good girl and 'help out' at camp again.

I started this glorious tradition a few summers ago.
When I unknowingly stumbled into my fortune by accident.

It was a boring hot summer like all the others.
With no friends, and no parents home to spend time with, so it was safe to say I'd have nothing to do.

'I might as well earn volunteer hours for university'
I thought. So I had signed up for an assistant position with the volleyball training association of tokyo.

[FLASHBACK~ ] 3 years ago

I arrived at the first day of my camp job and was greeted by many coaches and their teams

This was so unexpected.
How was I supposed to know all the hot boys played volleyball?
I hadn't packed anything cute to wear, and I barely could talk to Anyone without getting nervous and worked up.

But, somehow I managed to make a few friends.
The boys here were generally nice and hard working. So it was easy to converse.
But... it was getting difficult to hide the fact I had developed crushes on several of the boys.

Some of them that I spoke with a lot started treating
Me differently, like wanting to be alone more often, touching my thighs and shoulders, and then eventually making advances on me.

I lost my virginity here.
And I had countless more sexual encounters after that.

If it sounds forced or sad, you're wrong.
I was the happiest I had ever been.
Not only did I feel sexually attractive, I felt like I could be whoever I wanted to here.

So much different from school life.
That's it... I'm coming here every summer.
/////////////////(^ν^)

Present day

There it goes, the final bell of the day.
I sat at the back of the class and gathered my things as students practically fought their way into the crowded hall of swarming masses.

Everyone was excited for summer break.
But I think I win... I'm the one who's most excited.

My mother picked me up from school, and as she drove in silence only one thing was on my mind.
What kind of dick will be there this time ?😈
////////////////////

"Thanks for the ride". I chimed at my mom as I got out the car and she backed out the drive way, already on her way to work.

I ran inside the house and couldn't contain my squeals of excitement.
I have to pack immediately, first thing tomorrow I'm on the bus to leave.

I got my suitcase out my closet and threw it on my bed. 
There were still clothes inside it from when I never unpacked it last year.
Kinda disgusting.

I reached in to take out the several pairs of shorts I had packed, hoodies, tank tops, a few pairs of shoes.
And then I sighed as I realized I had to take something else out.

I reached into the front of the suitcase to pull out several bracelets, rings, little gifts I had been given from multiple different boys who wanted to confess their love for me.
Some of them even begged me to be with them.
But- I told them I couldn't be caught by a single boy.

I wouldn't be tied down... limited.
I was already held back enough in my everyday life.
So the summer was for hoe shit.

I threw the things onto my dresser and put all the dirty clothes in the corner of my room.
Daily y/n was shy, neat, organized, clean, pure.
But summer y/n... well she was pure chaos and thrill.

Now... how should I pack?
What kind of boys will be there this year?
There was normally a good selection, so I hope I'm not running low on options this time around.

What version of my self will pull the most boys?
Should I go with innocent, reserved type?
Quiet but mature? Or good old fashioned bold, loud, and sexy. The type of girl who knows she can have who she wants.

Mm yes.
Last year I was the 'shy type with a body you'd wanna fuck' so this year I think I'll speak my mind more often. It's a lot of fun.

I went through my drawers and pulled out pairs of short- shorts and a few of normal length, that I would be able to present myself as 'modest' in.

It didn't matter to me though. I was 18 and sometimes being a total slut was fun.
I mean- every once in a while.

Then I went to my closet to pull out tank tops that would show my boobs, a few regular t-shirts, and then of course my favorite hoodies.

I put all the clothes in my suitcase and then struggled to zip it up after I had added extra shoes.
So I decided one pair of black tennis shoes would be fine.

Next, I packed my hygiene supplies, my lovely little birth control pills, and a few condoms just in case someone wanted one. ;)

I had a birth control implant.
But I figured if I took the pills too, the success rate would be unstoppable. It's never failed me.

I hadn't had sex since last summer.
Since during the year, I'd never dare sleep with anyone from school. So I played the waiting game.
And chose to satisfy myself when I couldn't help it.

After I was packed, and double checked that I had everything, I put my suitcase by my door, took my clothes off and fell asleep in my underwear.

Authors note: hey it's morningoaktree.
Just wanted to repeat my warning from the description that everyone is atleast 18+
There will be mature content.
And if there's any extreme scenes I will put a warning.

In this book though, there will be no mentions of sexual assault or r*pe.
Everything written is consensual on both ends.

Even if I write that someone is hesitant, just know. If I'm writing it, there is consensual attraction from both.

ALSO- please do not read if you're looking for a love story. This is for hot girls only.
Very naughty.
And very much for the team.

Thank you for reading ♥️♥️♥️
And enjoy the smutty- slutty- fun!