22. Eat it from the source

"You know one day I wanna be a nurse". I said to nishinoya. "Why's that"? He asked.
"I don't know. I like helping people. Good money. And if I have a hot patient then that's bonus". I told him.

"That's unprofessional". He smirked.
I noticed a stethoscope sitting on the nurses desk, and I grabbed it. I was taking her things without permission but id be sure to put it back.

"Okay sir. I'll be your nurse today-". I smiled as I put the stethoscope around my neck.
Nishinoya just watched me with a solemn expression, slightly smiling.

"Now, can you tell me where it hurts"? I asked walking over to him and pressing the cold stethoscope against his black shirt.
He looked down at my hand and then slyly licked his lips. Thinking I wouldn't notice.

He was sitting on the chair, and dangling his legs down over the 4 feet between him and the ground.
I stood between his legs and listened to his heart beat.

I forgot this thing was real.
I could hear it beating, faster and faster by the second.

"Okay sir- sounds good to me. Now what seems to be the problem"? I questioned with a small amount of flirting in my voice.

"Stomach pain". He replied lowly.
I smiled because he was playing along.
It was cute.

"Right here"? I asked raising an eyebrow and putting my hand on his stomach, underneath his shirt. He flinched as I ran my warm hand over his skin. Letting it disappear under the fabric.

He cleared his throat, staring down at what was happening.
"Mhm". He nodded, adjusting himself on the chair.

"Great, now is it upper pain"? I asked lifting my hand over his stomach and almost up to his chest.
"Or lower"? I questioned, running my hand back down over his abs and a little lower than that.
Around his v-line.

"Definitely lower". He responded, he was tensing up.

"Lower than that"? I asked temptingly.
He seemed hesitant.
His breathing was a little shaky.

"A little bit". He told me.
My head was rushing now, because he was letting me touch him.

I slightly moved my hand down, my pinky edging itself into the waistband of his shorts.
"Here"? I asked pressing my hand against his stomach.

"Yeah- kinda". He said rubbing the back of his head.

I was practically drooling.

"Ok, here's what we can do"- i said smiling and grabbing his hand.
"Maybe if you demonstrate where it hurts on me, I can understand". I said looking down and trying not to grin.

His hand still in mine.
For what seemed like an eternity before he moved it.
I was beyond shocked when he took his hand and put it right in my shorts. Skin to skin, under my panties.

Placed on top of where my stomach met my...

Let's just say if he went any lower, by even a centimeter, he would have his fingers on my clit.

"Right here". He whispered.
"Mm? So here"? I asked now copying his actions and putting my hand into his pants, except I didn't expect to go so far.
Placing my fingers on a warm bulge.

"Hhh- yeah". His breath hitched and he kept himself up with one palm on the chair, as the other was in my pants.

I felt him slowly slide his fingers down further, the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.
"I wonder why it hurts here"- i smiled.

"Probably stress". Nishinoya told me.
"You're probably all backed up- poor baby". I whispered as I stood closer towards his body. Still between his legs.

"That's not what a doctor would say". Nishinoya reminded me, his face turning red.
"Right-" I realized.
"We need to examine the problem". I revised.

"Uh- are you sure"? Nishinoya asked glancing at the door. I think we were both expecting the nurse to walk in any minute.

But I'm sure we had time.
Because she has to make calls and write down the incident due to procedure.
I've been here a while.

"What do you mean am I sure? I'm the doctor". I grinned as my hand snaked around his hard length.
I held it, with my hand still inside his pants.

"You just need a massage". I told him as he gulped.
"What kind of massage"? He asked.
"Just something to help clear your system". I said.
"I can do it fast... or slow". I whispered leaning into his ear.

"S-slow". Nishinoya answered.
His unknowing of when the real nurse would be back, resulted in hesitation

"Okay". I agreed as I tightened my grip just a little.
His eyes were half lidded, and his mouth was trying to stay closed.

I slowly... so very slowly started to stroke his dick.
So slow that he pushed himself through my hand on his own.
Trying to find a deeper part to it.

"Mm- you needed this real bad"? I asked feeling so much tension between us.

"Mhm- I needed this massage for a while". He said staying in character.

I sighed as seeing his face gave me pleasure, not to mention his hand still in my pants, which he hadn't thought to start 'massaging' me.

I let a finger rub his wet tip, as he silently gasped and suppressed a sound.
"Look how good you feel now". I whispered.
His eyes focused on my chest.
Cleavage spilling out as I only worked on satisfying him.

Finally he let his fingers slide in between my legs, a warm feeling washing over me as he started to gently touch around my clit.

I continued to jerk him slowly, but I made it harder for him to push through the other side, creating only a tight space for him to thrust through.

It was making his breathing heavier.

"Mm". He exhaled.

His hand now teasing me, I was so wet and he was sliding in and then out with the tip of his middle finger.

"Give it to me". I begged as I grabbed his wrist with my free hand. Cueing him to push two fingers inside all the way.

"Fuck". I quietly moaned.
"Keep going baby"- he asked of me, right in my ear as he leaned into my neck.

I continued to jerk him off, letting him pull out up to the tip, where I squeezed a little and let him push back in.

"Ahh"- he sighed and I swear I heard him whimper.

"Nishinoya..". I moaned as his pace was much quicker than mine. His fingers curling inside me and forcing my body into orgasm.

This was just like with kuroo, being in public where I could get caught. It made my mind rush, it made my stomach turn.

"Ahh- No... yes". I didn't know what to say as I came all over his hand.
"Yeah". He mumbled as he threw his head back and closed his eyes tightly.

"Ahhh"- he moaned quietly as he thrusted through my hand, cum spilling out and dripping down my wrist.
"Mhmmm". My eyes were twinkling as the warm liquid leaked out.

He's so fucking hot right now-

"Good boy, now taste your medicine". I smiled as he pulled his hand out of my pants.
"What"? He questioned with wide eyes.
"Taste it". I whispered still feeling aroused.

He slowly lifted his fingers to his mouth, and then sucked them clean of my cum as I watched in anticipation.

I rubbed his hair.
"How is it"? I wondered.
"... taste like cum"- he said smacking his lips and trying to clear the taste.
I know it couldn't have been that amazing.

"I'd love to eat it straight from the source later though". He nonchalantly stated, pulling his shirt back down and leaning back as my stomach got butterflies.