23. Bitch boy

"You look like you're doing well". Atsumu said sarcastically as he held open the inarizaki room door for me to come in.
I was practically still catching my breath.

Earlier, just as I was walking out the nurses office I came face to face with atsumu who was passing by.
I was so startled and nervous thinking it was the nurse, When nishinoya had just barely pulled up his pants.

Atsumu immediately started to pry about his previous offer; eating dinner with his team.
I was way too on edge to decline, so I just agreed and followed behind him where he said I could wait for the team to get ready to go.

As atsumu opened the room door and let me in, the amount of eyes on me was overwhelming.
"Why are you uh.... Here". Kita said softly as my eyes fell onto his shirtless figure.
Well I'll be damned.

"Hey kita I didn't know you were so toned". I grinned as he slid his shirt over his head quickly with a red face.

"Atsumu don't bring people in here that's so annoying". Suna said glaring over at me.
"Suna". I coldly greeted as my stomach turned.

Fuck he was mean.... But fuck he was hot.

"She's coming to eat with us so I figured"- atsumu began to reply but was cut off by a sigh.
Suna aggressively declined my presence with an audible burst.

"Are you literally serious"? He asked throwing his phone onto the bed.

"What's your deal"?! I asked confused as to why he was being the most intolerant towards me. When I had certainly not done anything to him personally.

"My deal? You're fucking annoying. And practice was long I don't feel like hearing your mouth at all". He exclaimed.
I made a face and crossed my arms as my head began to burn up.

"How about you shut the fu-". I went on autopilot, my mouth closing itself as my eyes started adjusting to the sight of suna angrily taking his shirt off.
He pulled it over his head and threw it down onto his sheets.
His hair being pulled in front of his face, and his abs flexing as he reached his arms up to push his hair back.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

"What were you saying to me"? He asked realizing what i was about to say.

"Nothing"- i mumbled as It was hard to control my temper. But for the sake of hopefully getting through to him.... To that dick.... I'll keep quiet.

"Really? Cause it sounds like you were gonna tell me to shut the fuck up"! He grunted.
Why was he so angry????
I was honestly so fucking confused.

"Suna chill out bro". Atsumu said walking in front of me. "Nah. Cause I'm tired and I don't wanna deal with this". He replied.

I felt kind of embarrassed.
He was only doing this because I was here.
I was causing them trouble I guess.

"You're never gonna hit that if you keep being a bitch". Atsumu mumbled with a grin, making his team mates laugh. Everyone except suna.
"What? Hell no I would never even think about it". He said furrowing his brows and making me even more nervous.

"Dude seriously?! You ALWAYS do this. Every time you like a girl you treat her like shit and SOME HOW still end up doing her". Ojiro agreed.

My body felt hot. Why are they acting like i can't hear them?

"Whatever. I don't like y/n". Suna said a little calmer now. It's like all of a sudden he had a different temperament.

"Oh yeah"? Atsumu teased.
God don't make things worse just move on from it.

"Yeah". Suna snapped.

"Not even a little"? Atsumu asked backing up and throwing an arm around my shoulder.
I felt small underneath him.
Gross.

Suna sighed and approached the two of us.
His shirtless physique taunting me.
Another body I couldn't have.

"Not even a little bit". He said softly as he got into atsumus face. I was slightly between the two, sunas bare chest being so close to my face felt like a trap.

"Doesn't that make you so sad y/n"? Atsumu asked with a faint smile across his face. 
"Let's just go already". I said looking around the room and noticing everyone was ready except suna.

"Can't leave your boyfriend". Atsumu responded making suna scoff and turn around.