38. Ballz deep

I found it challenging to actually get up and scoot over to ukai. I don't know if I was embarrassed... shy or nervous.

"You're making me think you don't want it". Ukai spoke as I gasped- shaking my head and quickly coming to him.

I sat on my knees in front of him. "Is this how it went in your head"? He asked me as he stood up off the edge of the bed.

I positioned myself to sit right in front of him again- still on my knees, with his crotch right in front of me.
Oh wow he's gonna let me suck it.

"No? You don't wanna answer me"? He laughed as his hand tugged his waistband down, revealing a hard mound in his boxers.
This is what I've been thinking about. I thought, focused on the prize in front of me.

Suddenly he pulled the boxers out the way, and a big erect cock sprung out, smacking right in my face as a smile plastered across his.
"That's cute y/n". He told me as I filled with lust.

I let it stay right on my face.
Opening my mouth and begging for him silently.
I couldn't even speak- I only wanted to SUCK.

"Mmhm... look at you begging". He spoke softly.
My insides burned- the way he spoke to me like the sex doll I was. This was everything I wanted.

I felt his hand on rub my back, as he closed his eyes and took pleasure in just letting his dick rub on my face. Me with a wide mouth.... My tongue out, just wanting him to come inside me.

I felt his tip rub across my tongue, his face wincing as he continued to tease me. "Want it in your mouth"? He asked me as I shook my head.
He laughed slapping his dick onto my face some more- I panted lightly as I dripped onto the sheets, wet with anticipation.

"Please". I whispered, his finger tracing my bottom lip softly. "Mkay.. since you said please". He told me.
I felt his hand cover my eyes, and a cock slide into the back of my throat slowly.

I heard ukai moan.. but I wanted to SEE his face.
I couldn't say a word, with a dick stuffed mouth.
"Mm- yeah y/n". He whispered.
My face started to tingle from the rush feeling... and his hand covering my eyes amplified my other senses.
Like I could hear every last thing.

His wet cock throbbing into me... his low grunts of satisfaction as he thrusted.

"Ahh". He lowly gasped.
Fuck- I want to see him.
My mouth opened wider as he face fucked me faster.
It reminded me of ushijima.

His balls started to touch my chin- and I gagged at the throat full.
"Take it". He said with a smile in his tone.
"Come on". He grunted slapping my ass unexpectedly. The bright light blinding me as I suddenly was able to see him ramming his dick in and out.

I looked up to see his face... it was red and he bit his bottom lip as we locked eyes.
"Yeah- take this whole cock". His dirty mouth uttered to me. I tightened my mouth around his length- and watched as his face changed.

He lidded his eyes and smacked my ass again- way harder. "Mmfh"! I let out a muffled cry.
Precum ran out my mouth and down my face, as ukai held onto the back of my head and fucked.

"Yeah... do it like that". He told me closing his eyes and tossing his head back. As I continued to grip my lips around the whole thing.

"Turn around for me.. get on your hands and knees". He whispered- he seemed like he was on the edge.
His tip popped out of my mouth and I caught my breath quickly as I turned around, my wet pussy facing him.
I hadn't said a word since he put that dick in my mouth.

"Want this"? He asked as I felt him run his tip between my legs slowly. We were both so horny now.

"Mhm". I agreed as I waited for him to come inside me for real this time.

Oaktree— is it hot in here????