30. N side

I was a nervous mess, leaving the bathroom I realized me and suna had been gone such a long time. atsumu was probably jealous.

to my surprise, when I went to the living room I found all the boys knocked out, they were probably drunk, and they must have been sleep for a while by now with the way they were looking. "where's atsumu", I whispered to suna as he laid down on the floor next to kita. "I don't know, probably laying in my bed he always does that", suna replied.

wow everyone's so tired... I mean I guess they do have practice in the morning. I walked back towards the bathroom and down the hall, cracking open the door that I suspected to be sunas room. when I looked in and saw atsumu asleep under the covers my heart melted. I mean he did look pretty adorable.

I slowly crept in to get a better look at the sleeping beauty. When suddenly his eyes peeled open and he made eye contact with me. My heart started racing, his shirtless figure and that face of his made me want him.

"Join me". He said as I was already climbing into bed with him.
"You sure were gone a long time". He told me as I laid beside him, his arm already underneath me and holding me closer.

"Hm- yeah". I laughed as I realized the wonderful smell of cologne was coming from him.

"I can't believe you gave into suna first... what about me"? He begged as he tiredly grabbed at my waist.
My head was a mess, I was tired and orgasm shaken.

"I didn't forget". I smiled looking down at his other hand on his pants.
"You... want me so bad". I whispered.
It's like he needed me. The way he begged for me earlier- and now.

"But you just wanna tease me". He said back putting his head into the crook of my neck. I could swear I felt him kiss it lightly.

"I don't- mean to tease you". I affirmed.
I really didn't... it just so happened he had to wait all day.

"Well then how come you haven't even touched me- That's what I've been waiting for". He smiled into my neck as he placed a cold hand under my shirt and on my stomach.

"Okay". I whispered as I gave in and slid my hand under the cover and set it on his pants.
The hard bulge was undeniably attractive.
It's certain that he meant what he said now, anyone can beg... but actually being this desperate was an impressive sex drive to have.

"Please". He whispered.

His entire body tensed up as I rubbed him slightly.

"I need it". He mumbled.
"Well- you don't have to wait any longer, I'm ready now". I told him.
"Wet enough already? Is it because of suna"? He sulked.

"Actually, when I was with suna you came to mind a few times". I truthfully admitted.
"What were you thinking"? Atsumu questioned.
"Just thinking about if you noticed I was gone.... And if you were jealous". I said.

"I was... I wanted that to be me". He said back.

My heart throbbed.
Well isn't he the romantic.

"It is now". I deviously smiled as I turned away from him pushing my ass against his leg.
"I'll go slow if you want". He stated.
"Honestly- I might need you to". I said realizing how sore I was.
"Anything to feel it longer". He grinned.

When his hand grabbed my ass under the cover, I couldn't help but to smile.
Knowing how willing he was, was such a turn on.
Much different than tempting suna.
Now I was the one being tempted.

There it is- he had his dick out, pressed against me.
"Take my clothes off". I said laying still like a doll. I wanted him to please me more sensually than suna.
To use his softness for good.

Atsumu did as I said and tugged on my shorts, pulling them down slowly as he simultaneously grabbed onto my shirt.
I lifted my arms a little for him to remove it, my clothes hitting the floor faster than I expected.

"You're quick huh"- i laughed as he didn't respond.
He was becoming more impatient. But somehow his touch was still so soft. Like he didn't wanna be too rough. It's okay atsumu- I'm used to it rough.

He slowly began to kiss my neck as I reached behind me to feel his hard on.
I tapped it against my wet pussy and listened to him whimper.

"Are you upset.... That suna had me first"? I asked. A smirk crossing my face. I liked teasing him after all it seems. With that he was trying to push inside me.
"Woah". I whispered as I felt him enter a little.

"You can't say things like that... if you want me to relax". He spoke.
I shook my head. "I want you to fuck me that's all". I said back.

He tried to push deeper and I moaned when I realized how big he was inside me. "Atsumu.. wait". I stalled.
He dug his head into my shoulder again- trying his best to be patient.
"Y/n- I can't". He whined as he sunk deeper into me.
"Ahh". I let out a gasp and gripped his hand on my side as I winced at the pressure.

"Atsumu"- i whined.

He thrusted inside of me and I gritted my teeth as his warm chest found it's way against my back.
He held me softly as he roughly fucked me.

My body went numb and my head was rushed with thoughts as his voice filled my ears.
The way he called my name, made me realize he was really into this.

He muffled my moans with his hand over my mouth, and my eyes rolled back as he nearly pounded me off the side of the bed.

"Atsumu I-" I didn't wanna say it.
It was too cliche. But the way I felt right now didn't seem to care about that.
"I'm cumming". I told him, his raspy and tired voice was so seductive.
How he did this even though he had almost been asleep.
That's how much he wanted it.

"Then cum". He told me as I obeyed.

It was so hot, it was so quick.

But Atsumu did what he asked to.

He came deep inside me.