28. Drunken

Suna brought us to his cousins house. He said that his older cousin was cool with us staying here.
I wondered if he would be drinking and driving.
I'm glad he's not.
But... we're staying the night here??? I didn't know that part AT ALL-

"What about you guys practice"? I questioned as they all started sitting on the couch. "Chill- we can drive back super early in the morning. We will be back by like 7". Kita told me.

"I told you she wouldn't want to spend the night". Suna said. "Me? I love spending the night in a house of boys... I'm the only girl". I grinned.
They all looked at eachother.
"Uhhh y/n that sounded dirty as fuck". Ojiro said.

I laughed. "I meant it that way too". I admitted.
They all turned red... even suna.
They looked down and wouldn't look up at me.

"Suna? Is there something to drink"? I asked.
He sighed and stood up. "Ugh let me show you before you break something". He replied leading me to the kitchen.

I followed behind him down the dark hallway and into the kitchen area. "What do you want"? He asked opening the fridge. "Just water since we're gonna drink". I told him.
He turned to look at me. "Yeah right. Like you're gonna drink that much".

I turned my head to the side and looked him in the eyes. "More than you". I challenged.
He rolled his eyes and aggressively grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge, handing it to me and beginning to walk back.

"How come you're so mean to me"? I asked.
He stopped and looked back. "You're like... annoying". He responded. I walked closer to him. "Am I really"? I wondered.

He looked down at me and backed up a little.
"Uh- I don't know.. yeah". He replied stuttering a little.
"You just gotta get to know me". I said placing a hand on his chest. He backed up into a wall and stared me down. "What are you doing"? He asked seeming a little nervous.

"Just telling you that I'd be cool with you... if you were cool with me". I replied taking my hand back down.
He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Don't touch me". He said walking down the hall alone.

I rolled my eyes and started walking back too.
Then I doubled back and grabbed a stack of solo cups from the top of the fridge.

The boys were already opening the Bacardi when I came back. "No cups"? I asked holding up the ones I grabbed. "Oh- we were just gonna chug from here". Ojiro said shrugging.
Gross.

I passed out cups to everyone and atsumu smirked when I handed him his.

"Let's pour up then". Ojiro announced as he grabbed the bottle from kita and began filling his cup.

He went around and gave everyone their fill, but when he got to me he only poured half a cup.
"What's that? Hardly any". I said causing him to frown. "You want more"? He asked.
"Uh I bought it". I reminded him.

"It's just- you're small, you probably can't drink as much". He thought out loud.
Really?

I brought the cup to my face and took it like a shot.
It burned my throat and I actually felt a little sick doing that. But I wouldn't show them that.

I opened my mouth to show it was gone, and then Stuck my cup back out towards Ojiro. "More please". I said before he could even put the bottle on the table.

"Damn". Atsumu said making Ojiro shake his head.
"Alright then y/n". He spoke as he poured more.

//////////////////////////////

4 cups in.... When I say I was feeling drunk. I mean it. I don't think I've ever drank that much.
There was still an entire bottle of Bacardi after we finished off the first. And none of us wanted anymore.
I had the most out of all of them. 

Kita was on #2
Atsumu was on #4 as well but he wasn't done
Suna was on #3
Ojiro was on #3
And osamu was on #1 as he said he didn't want to drink much.

"You guys.. I feel crazy good". I announced standing up and stumbling a little to get in front of them.
"She is GONE". Ojiro laughed.

"I'm perfectly fine". I slurred as I tried to keep my balance. "It's just... I kinda have to pee". I said making their eyes go wide.

I could tell even in my drunken state, that they weren't NEARLY as drunk as me.
Three of them didn't drink much, and the two that did could hold their liquor much better.

"Ahhh- how am I gonna pee I'm scared". I said smiling and looking down at my short black dress that looked even shorter.
"How do I get this up"? I asked feeling insanely horny.

I grabbed the ends and started slowing lifting it.
They all watched before suna stood up.
"Fuck I knew she couldn't take this shit". He said angrily as he grabbed my arms and didn't allow me to reveal myself.

"Suna stoppp- let me take my clothes off". I whined.
"Listen to yourself- go pee". He commanded.
"Baby no". I smiled as I threw my hands around his neck and he furrowed his brows.

"Let go"- he said.
"Take me to the bathroom". I laughed as the boys all watched shocked.
"Shit I would take her". Kita said winking, already tipsy.

"Nooo- I want suna to take meeee". I went on clinging to him for support. I could barely balance.

"Go by yourself". Suna said frustrated, he was mumbling a little too. He was drunk as well.

"Suna please- I'm gonna pee". I laughed letting go of him and grabbing onto my dress again.
"Okay okay"- he said grabbing my arms and barely stopping me from lifting my dress.

Ojiro looked half asleep on the couch.

"Will you come with me"? I asked.
"Let's go idiot". He muttered causing me to smile uncontrollably.