41. Off to dinner

In the single use bathroom down the hall from karasunos room, I undressed and let my clothes fall to the floor. 

I grabbed the hanger off the door handle, taking my black dress off and eyeing myself In the mirror.

I looked pretty naked... is that what the boys thought?

I slowly took the dress off the hanger, and placed it back onto the doorknob.
I slid the dress over my head, and pushed my arms into the velvet sleeves. The shoulder-less body exposing my neck and arms.

The black dress was fitted, and I turned around to see panty lines.

Hmm.

I slid my hands under the fabric and grabbed my underwear, sliding them down with the rest of my garments.

No underwear?

I looked into the mirror again- seeing how my curves peered through the dress.
Much better.

A black velvet dress... with plenty of cleavage.

I had black heels to match, and I slid them on with ease

I had black heels to match, and I slid them on with ease. I loved dressing up... especially when all eyes would be on me.

I grabbed my things and left the bathroom, holding my clothes to my chest as I walked down the hall.

I neared those boys from before... bokuto and akaashi as we walked towards each other, opposite directions.

They were going to their room it seemed-

I saw their eyes light up as they looked at eachother.

We passed one another, and bokuto laughed a little

We passed one another, and bokuto laughed a little. From the corner of my eye I could see them turn their heads, and I kept walking. Knowing I could have them later.
///////////////////////////////////////////

"You look good I guess". Kageyama said slapping my back as I sat on the bed with suga.

"Ow"! I whined.
"I look great". I corrected him.
"You really do". Suga whispered nervously.

It brought me back to my first time this year... with the two of them.

"Hey- this is just like old times". I joked grabbing both their hands to hold.
"Oh yeah.. forgot about that". Kageyama teased. "I didn't"- suga gulped.

"Alright. We're taking the bus out in a few minutes". Ukai said peeking into the room as boys stood up and headed out the door.

"Need a seat buddy"? I asked suga.

His face was red, and his eyes fought not to glare into the top of my dress.
"You know... since we know eachother so well". I told him.

Suga smiled. "You keep bringing that up". He rubbed the back of his head.
"Do you want me to forget about it?" I asked.

"Mm no... I definitely don't". He told me.

"Okay ... I guess we could sit together then". I grinned.

"Y/n, how long have you been coming here"? Suga asked from beside me

I smiled deviously. "Coming here?... or cumming here"? I asked back.
Suga took a second to process that and then made wide eyes.

"You know what I meant". He mumbled sulking into the bus seat.
"A while"- i responded.

"How far is this place"? Kageyama asked stretching the collared shirt he was wearing away from his neck, I could tell he hated dressing formally.

None of the karasuno boys had done too much in terms of appearance, a few of them were even wearing plain t-shirts.
So much for my glamorous dress.

I looked at suga... he was actually wearing black slacks. They looked nice on him, he should dress up more often.

I sat back and looked out the window.

I wonder what that bokuto and akaashi guy will be wearing. I cant decide if they were serious before...
Would they really come see me in private after dinner?

I better not eat too much then-

"Y/n your dress is so pretty". Nishinoya chimed popping over the seat in front of me, and staring down at me and suga with a grin.
"Thank you"- i said lidding my eyes and looking over his face.

Mm, he was a fun one.

I almost forgot about being his 'nurse'.
"What do you like about it"? I asked putting my hands on the seat and sitting up straight.
Nishinoyas eyes trailed down the black fabric and onto my skin, where cleavage poured over.

"Uhhh... the color"- he rambled.
"It's just black". I said scratching my head.
"Mhm". He gulped.

I smiled, "I'm gonna miss you boys. You were the most fun". I whined.
They looked at me and then looked at eachother with unreadably devious expressions.

Oaktree: sorry for the short chapter guys.
I really am trying to write.
I'm just not in the mood I guess.
I don't feel great.