3. DILF

Takeda said I could leave my suitcase in the conference room, and then when I brought the coach, he would help me up to my room.

When I stepped outside I saw a team getting off a black charter bus.
Holy....
These were the first boys I had seen, and I liked the looks of it so far.

This might be the best looking bunch I've seen.
The side of the bus read KU-RA-SU-NO.
hm.

But which of these was the coach?
He's the one I need to greet. 
Once everyone was seemingly off the bus, it pulled off and I walked closer to the group.

"Hiii- are you gonna take our bags"? A tiny orange haired boy asked me.
Hmmm. He wouldn't be the shortest boy I've fucked.
"Sadly for you- no I'm not". I giggled as he stared at me.

"Where's your coach"? I asked him.
"He's right there- COACH UKAI"!! He screamed beside me. A blonde haired man turned around, he had it pushed back, and he had earrings in, joggers and a hoodie on.... He looked like a teenager.

I was gonna go weak In the knees if I talked to him.

"Are you working here"? He asked me as the orange haired boy had got his attention.
He came closer and I smiled.
"You look so young... coach". I looked him in the eyes.

He glanced away and couldn't seem to keep eye contact. "How old areee you"? I asked.
"How old are you"? He asked back.
"I asked first". I stated.

His eyes darted to my shorts and then back up at my face. "What are you seventeen"? He questioned.
"Close". I laughed a little.

His face looked a little horrified.
"So you're um... 16 then". He said slowly putting his hand behind his head.
"Mm no- I'm 18 silly". I reassured him subliminally that I was ~legal~

"Your turn". I announced.
"I'm.. 25". He gave up to me.
Mmm I love a dilf.
"Hey! Youre 26"! The orange haired boy admitted for him.

"GO GET YOUR BAG"! The coach said hitting his head.
Why is he trying to seem younger?
He should know I love a REAL man.

"My name is y/n... and you"? I asked.
"Ukai". He said, then he turned around and told his team to get their things and follow him.

I led him inside and the whispers came flooding from behind me once the team saw the nice facility.

"What's your name"? I asked falling back into the group as we had to walk up the stairs.
"I'm hinata". The orange haired boy said.
He then practically introduced me to the entire team before we even reached their room.

Once I had dropped off the team, it was just me and ukai walking back down the hall.

"How come you told me you're 25"? I asked.
"I forgot how old I was". He lied.
"Mm- you're not that old". I assured him with a side eye grin.

"Well... you're young". He said picking up his pace and walking ahead of me.
Oh? You're gonna play hard to get with me.
I love a challenge like you.

Once we reached the downstairs, I escorted him to the conference room.
"Whenever there is a meeting at the end of the day, you will come here". I explained.
He nodded. "Thanks".
He didn't give me a second glance and walked into the room.

Takeda, as promised, came out with my suitcase

"All good with the team"? He asked.
"Mhm... and they have such a hot coach". I swooned.

I told takeda a lot of things last summer.
So being open with him wasn't something new.
But he always acted sort of like an older brother.
So he never asked for the details.

"Don't you know how old that man is"? He asked.
"Mm- 26". I replied.
"And you'd... wanna be with him"?
...
"Several times". I stated back.

"He's only 3 years older than you". I said In a way that made takeda stumble over his words.
"Well yes but, yes... but I'm um- even old for you". He cleared his throat.

"Are you really"? I asked making a playful sad face at him. His face went red and I nudged his arm.
"Just kidding... I know". I said.

There we go.
I'll have him this time.
Now that I'm 18 it's getting harder for him
To resist me.

We went up the stairs and when we reached my room door he handed me the room key.

"Make sure you don't mess up the room". He said.
"Of course not". I agreed.
"And uh... no crazy sleepovers yea"? He hinted that if I was gonna bring a boy in here, I better keep it lowkey.

"I can't promise anything". I said jokingly as he closed the door between us.

I threw my suitcase on the floor, and jumped into my bed.

Then I sighed staring at the ceiling.
I wonder who's first.