good boy

"what the.. fuck". lev uncontrollably moaned as I slid him inside of me. the look on his face was worth it. he closed his eyes tightly and bit his bottom lip as I put pressure on him below. "fuck me", he sighed. my heart skipped a beat as I watched this boy lose himself underneath me. 

the way he held my body down aroused me more. "are you sure you haven't done this before"? I asked in his ear, softly biting it and feeling his fingers grip my skin. "mm mm", he sighed in disagreement, not even able to get the words out his mouth. 

"you're fucking me so good though". I whined a little, looking down and watching him slowly pump in and out of me. "I am"? he asked softly with a red face, closing his eyes tighter and going deeper than before. I held my breath and pushed my hands against his chest. "come on"- I gently begged. "give me more", I whispered.

"Y/N". he sighed, closing his mouth to muffle himself. I moved my hands onto his face in response, lightly slapping him and then gripping the sides to make him look at me. "do it again". he groaned. I felt his dick pulse inside me, the pace of his thrusting getting quicker. I brought my hand back and slapped him a little harder this time. "ahn", he let out a pant as he returned to look at me. "you like that"? I asked him with a small smile. 

"yeah", he lightly sighed as he placed his head against my shoulder, leaning towards me and fucking me harder. "just like that". I told him. I placed my hands in his hair and began running my fingers through it. "mm", his sounds got louder and I licked my lips watching and listening. he was really getting me off. 

"I think...im about to cum". he admitted sounding slightly nervous. "that's okay.. cum for me". I smiled looking him in the eyes. "id really like that". I followed up. its as if he needed my permission. 

I felt him push cum out, as he throbbed inside of me. his red face and shaky body excited me. "there you go", I whispered throwing my head back, letting cum drip out of me and onto his cock. its so cute the way he looked at me. 

his moaning filled my senses. 

good boy lev haiba. 

oak tree- sorry guys I have writers block. short and bad chapter.