24. Atsumus wanderlust

"What are you gonna order"? Atsumu asked me.
This was downright cruel. 
It was just me and atsumu alone at our table, across from the rest of the team.

They decided it would be best for sunas temper if me and atsumu were seated away from them.
It was more like a date now.
But when it was with ukai I much preferred it.

"I don't know. Maybe a salad or something". I said disheartened. It's not that I didn't like atsumu- it's just sitting alone over here with him made me feel very rejected.

"Really? You said you were really hungry". He responded as I stirred my straw in my glass.

"Y/n you're so cold". He smiled looking down and crossing his arms. "Not when I'm not". I smiled back.
"How do I make you want me like you want suna"? He questioned out loud.

"What? I don't want suna". I defended.
"Sureeee, I'm just saying. I treat you better and im hotter, yet you put me down". He said.

"I don't... put you down". I stated.
"You turn me down". He followed.
"You just wanna fuck". I grinned.
He leaned in over the table a little, and for once he ACTUALLY gave me butterflies.

"You're saying you don't"? He asked me in a hushed tone. "If I did"? I whispered back.
"I'd say finally". He licked his lips and I seemed to open my eyes for the first time.
Seeing this boy in front of me, I felt like an idiot to reject him so long, he was by far a 10, and his attitude was honestly sexy.

"I feel like I'm just now noticing you". I admitted.
"Really? I'm flattered to be noticed by you". He smiled like a playboy.
"Atsumu you're charming"... I mumbled.
It's like I suddenly became intoxicated.

Maybe going more than an hour without dick was deadly for me. Nonetheless, here it was.

"You finally see me then". He spoke as his eyes focused on my hands which were set on the table.

"Why are you looking at my hands"? I wondered. It seemed like he suddenly had a big grin across his face.
He shook his head and made me start to feel Curious.

"What... what is it"? I asked worried that they looked weird or something.

"Your hands are so much smaller than mine". He sort of laughed.
"Mhm-ok"? I nodded.
"You wouldn't understand". He continued as he pulled his phone out his pocket.

Damn he was right.
We had the same phone, and his fit right into the palm of his hand.
He didn't even need two hands.

The way he held it made my horny mind wander.

Imagine... if his dick Is really that big... I'll have to wrap both my hands around it.

....
Wait a minute.

My face felt hot.

So he was thinking about that too?

"Let me see". I said as I snaked my hand onto his wrist, prompting him to put his phone down on the table and look up at me.
I took his hand in both of mine, and held onto it realizing I couldn't fit it between the two of mine.

"Damn"- i said surprised that the difference was that severe.

"If you think my hand is big"- he started with a smirk.
I rolled my eyes and let his hand go.
Ok atsumu, you do deserve a chance.

"So- a couple of us are going to sneak out tonight. Probably find a way to get a drink. And then have some fun. You in"? Atsumu asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Drinks and sneaking out... hell yeah I'm in". I replied with a huge smiled across my face.
This is more my pace, the danger factor.

"Will you- tell takeda about this"? He asked assuming since I'd been here so long.
"Hm... set you guys up- I might". I laughed.
"Seriously"? He questioned.
"No you idiot"- I stated leaning in further.

Then in the quietest whisper, I nearly mouthed the words. "Takeda does what I say". Atsumus eyes lit up and then he looked down my shirt briefly.
"You- you- you- fuuuuuuu..." Atsumu aggressively whispered back.
"Fucked". I replied as he seemed to gasp in his seat.

"Y/n... you're so sexy". He relished as he put his hands on the table to hold up his head.
Staring into my eyes like he was in love or something.

Gross.