25. Pre game

For: @babyhood13
Since they asked so nicely 🤭

"You ready"? Atsumu asked as he stood in the doorway of my room.
His eyes went wide when he saw my outfit.
I was wearing the shortest black dress you could imagine, my hair was actually done nice, and I had makeup on.
"You look... grown". Atsumu remarked.
"21"? I asked.
He smiled deviously. "They're gonna love you if you get us some drinks". He told me.

That's the goal.

"So who's coming"? I asked.
"Uh just me, osamu, ojiro, kita... and suna". He mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.
"Seriously? Why would you even invite me"? I questioned.
"I didn't know suna would actually come". He replied.

I put my hand to my face. "He's just gonna complain about me being there, so never mind". I said sitting down on my bed and preparing to take my black heels off.

"No wait- I promise I'll tell him to shut up". Atsumu whined looking disheartened.

I put my hand out and he grabbed it helping me stand up. I could tell he couldn't help but look at my body in this dress. The way my cleavage poured out, the way it was so sheer you could almost try and see through it.

"You want me to come so bad". I smiled looking up at him. "Mhm". He nodded as our similar dirty minds synchronized.

He looked rather fine himself tonight.
It was late so I may have been delirious.
But his all black outfit with that silver chain around his neck was doing something to me.

"I can't even get a kiss"? He asked looking down at me with his lidded eyes. His cologne was strong, and the aromatic fragrance was seductive to say the least.

"A hug maybe". I teased.
I loved making him wait- because waiting always turned to begging.

"I'll take that". He smiled as he came closer and wrapped his arms around my waist.
He pulled me in close, and in order to keep my made up face from staining his shirt, I looked up at him with my chin against his chest.

His hands didn't seem to stay on my waist, as they went down to grab my ass.
"Touchy aren't you"? I asked as

"It's just a hug". He replied.
I was starting to feel warm inside.
I knew there was no time though.

He was seemingly becoming more and more aroused.
Because he started to grip my ass now and move it through the dress, I had finally gotten butterflies when he leaned down and began to kiss my neck.

"Atsumu". I laughed.
I ran a hand through his soft hair and watched as this towering boy closed his eyes and leaned down just to taste me.

"We need to go". I reminded him.
I will admit the more desperate he seemed to get, the more I wanted to get on top of him.

His kissing on my neck became more aggressive, and I was getting wet as his hands began roaming under the dress and tugging on the fabric of my underwear.

"Atsumu it's time to go". I finally said as I put both my hands on his chest. If we kept going then we wouldn't make it at all.

"Fuck me". He whined as I pushed him back up, his hands sliding out from my dress and leaving me wanting more.

"Later". I agreed trying to get him to calm down.

I hadn't seen him so worked up or excited... definitely not enough to beg like that. He was practically moaning.

"You'll do it later... seriously"? He asked with a desperate look on his face.
He grabbed my hand that was still placed on his chest, and held it closer to him.
"Come on let's just do it now". He pleaded as his face turned red.

I could see his boner through his pants.
I was going absolutely wild inside for him.

"I will... later". I repeated.
My head was rushing and my heart was pounding unreasonably fast.

"Ok... ok". He sighed as he backed up and let himself lean against the wall.
He sighed and closed his eyes, putting his hand on his pants and consoling his throbbing cock.

"Atsumu... I've never seen you like that". I stated.

He continued to pant against the wall as I watched surprised and amazed.

Who knew-

Oaktree— BOYYYYY the way I would have ripped his clothes off and tied him up with his own shirt.
Aw hell nah I can't keep doing this to myself.
I'm teasing everyone.