16. bath time

I watched out the window as we pulled back into the training camp lot. ukai had drifted off on the ride, he was leaning on my shoulder. geez he makes it hard to like other guys, when he looks like that..even in his sleep. 

"wake up", I whispered as the bus came to a halt. I know he doesn't want any of his players seeing us. although I told Kageyama about my crush already..oops. ukai sat up and yawned, looking around and realizing he had fallen asleep on me. "sorry" he mumbled. "no worries", I smiled at his suddenly innocent demeanor. "I um- liked when we kissed", I stammered. 

why was I suddenly nervous? I don't usually feel so attached, it must be the vodka talking. "yeah? well don't tell anyone". he followed. I nodded and sunk in my seat. right before he got out his seat, he put his number into my phone. I watched eagerly, while he typed the digits and smiled to himself. "call me on your birthday". he winked and then stood up. 

"lets go, we have a lot of practice tomorrow", ukai told his team. the boys all began to exit the bus as I sat in my seat staring at his contact. yes. 

///////////////////////////////////////////

when I finally got back to my room I was exhausted. I did a lot today, takeda was the most overwhelming. I quickly took off my clothes and tossed them to the floor,  grabbing my personal bath robe and wrapping myself in it. 

from the nightstand, I heard my phone buzz. I walked over to check it and saw a text from Kenma. my heart started beating fast when I remembered I invited him to my room tonight.. I didn't think he would actually follow through. he's so shy. 

TEXT MESSAGES 

KENMA: hey, are you in your room yet? 

I gulped and nervously went back to pick up my laundry and put it in my bag, I made the bed and dimmed the light switch. 

TEXT MESSAGES

ME: yeah, are you gonna come by? ;)

KENMA: I guess I could

ME: great ☺️ when are you coming?

KENMA: I'm outside the door already

damn- was he just deciding if he wanted to or not?

I walked over to the door and made sure my robe was tied all the way, I didn't wanna flash him. if he's gonna see my body then its gonna be wanted and begged for. ok well-he might not beg, but he will WANT. 

I opened the door and had to stop my jaw from dropping. he looked...sexy. not cute like he usually does, with his loose uniform and messy hair, his quiet presence and invisible aura. now- he was dressed in a dark blue hoodie, baggy grey sweatpants, with his hair tied back into a messy- yet neat ponytail. he was leaning against the door frame, and when he looked up at me I nearly melted. 

"hey", was all I could manage as I moved to the side and welcomed him in. "hey", he responded. he sat on my bed while I closed the door, and it made me start to feel needy. seeing him staring at me, on top of my own sheets...he didn't even need permission. 

"so, you actually came". I grinned. "Kuroo told me not to miss out". he replied. "oh? so you've been talking about me". I laughed. he side eyed me as I came to sit next to him. "have you been talking about me"? he questioned. "mm mm- no- but I've been thinking about you", I said slowly as he leaned back on his palms. 

"in what way"? he slightly smiled looking down, he was turning red. I bit my lip a little and looked down as well, ill appeal to his soft nature, I won't be rough with him. "things". I replied. he gave me a quick glance, like that answer wasn't enough for him. he wanted to be sure that I meant what I said. "I've just been daydreaming really". I told him.