33. Terushima

The moment I opened my eyes and sat up, a hand was placed on my neck, and terushima began to kiss on me. "What the"- i mumbled sleepily as I fell back onto the bed, being swarmed with terushima all over me.

"Sober yet"? He asked panting lightly.
Wait.... Was he waiting this whole time for me to wake up? I felt something hard graze my thigh as his body rubbed against mine.
He's hard.
He's been hard- for a while huh.
How long has he been up?

"Do you remember all those things you said"? He asked me, "um... yeah". I said embarrassed by myself.
"Well... do you still mean them"? He questioned.
I watched as he hovered over me, and looked down at me with a desperate expression.

"Yeah". I smiled.
Before I could react, terushima slapped me across the face. What-
Then again. Even harder.
"Terushima"- i whispered grabbing my cheek.
"No crying". He mumbled as he undid his pants with a slopply demeanor.

Oh my god... why didn't I notice him before?!
This is beyond my expectations.
First he puts me to sleep, now he's gonna put me over the edge.

"You're so bad y/n". He laughed looking down on me, with his pants sliding down and his boxers revealing themself.

"No I'm not". I teased as I reached my hand out to touch the bulge I saw in front of me.
He pushed my hand away, and I was startled by that.
"Don't touch me". He said, making me confused.

As he reached into his boxers himself, and a pink tip peeked over the edge of his waistband.
My heart rate spiked.
It... it's so ⭐️💫🌈PRETTY.

I MEAN... oikawas was pretty yes of course... but terushima's was 🌈☀️✨💫⭐️PRETTY!

He had a wet pink tip dripping pre-cum, a nice length with.... Oh my... his... his balls............. Are shaved.
I wanted to marry his dick right now.

"You look surprised". He said wrapping his fingers around his cock and staring into my soul.
"I'm.... Im excited". I truthfully exclaimed.
"You sound drunk again". He smiled.

"I wish you would have fucked me last night". I said looking over at the bedside clock that read '5:30' am.
"Oh shit- why am i awake so early? Why are you awake so early"? I wondered. Intrigued that I wasn't already falling back asleep.

"I couldn't... you were too drunk". He told me.
All while he still hovered above me with his dick in his hand. "I woke up early just for this". He grinned.
"Well- then what are we waiting on"? I asked looking at him.

"Mm- I guess I just want you to be more desperate". He chimed. "Huh? Desperate? You think I'm gonna beg or something"? I asked baffled.
He shrugged. "Maybe you'll come around after a while, but I need you to be submissive if I'm gonna fuck". He spoke casually while I raised an eyebrow.
Me? Whine and beg? I could hardly imagine that.

I mean- the closest I'd gotten to begging is when kuroo pinned me against that wall. But... that was in public, so I had to convince him to hurry.

"Don't worry- you can take your time. Everyone doesn't leave until like 8". He said.
"Huh? Who's everyone? And where are they going"? I asked rolling to my side as he sat back down on the bed next to me.

My eyes traced the length of his hard dick as he nonchalantly kept his pants down, and slid his shirt off over his head tossing it to the floor.

"What do you mean? You don't know about the trip"? He asked me.
"No... there's never been a trip as long as I've worked here... and I haven't heard of it". I replied.
"Hm well maybe it's the first one". He stated.

"Who's going"? I asked.
"The teams that scored the most points get a...'reward', the top 7 teams are getting a day off to go explore around the city". He explained.