2. Youre hot

I woke up to the sound of 'hot girl summer'- by Meg thee stallion, playing on my phone.
It was my summer alarm for the reasons we all know.

I practically jumped out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth, shower, shave ;), and also WAX.

~let my summer begin.

I put on my shorts and hoodie outfit.
This is how the boys would be meeting me today.
The first impression was very important.

I wanna be bold, but I have to warm them up to my body. If I'm exposed right away, their desire to reveal me won't be as strong.
I'm here for the long run.

I grabbed my suitcase and sprung out the front door.
My parents were gone so I didn't need to wave goodbye to anyone.

I walked a few blocks to the bus stop and fuuuuck~
I was sweating my skin off out here.
Maybe a hoodie wasn't the right move for the weather.
No no- I know what I'm doing.

After waiting 30 minutes for the bus to come.
I Finally boarded, finding a seat near the back and putting my suitcase up next to me.

I took out my headphones and put my playlist on shuffle

The first song to come on was 'she'- by Tyler the creator.

Okay I like this.
I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes.

The ride would be about 40 minutes.
/////////////////////( ◠‿◠ )

I quickly put my hand up to my aching head, as it had slammed against the glass when the bus came to a halt.
"Shit". I whispered under my breath.
Was the driver tryna kill me?

I got up and stretched my arms.
This is it.
It's time to let my freak flags fly.

I grabbed my suitcase feeling my adrenaline rush, And stepped out the bus to see my favorite place in the world.

I walked into the building and smirked when I saw him. The front desk boy jake. He would check teams in and take calls for the coaches while they were here.
He was what- 19 now?
Last summer we had quite a bit of fun.

When he noticed me, his face went red.
"Thinking about the time I sucked you off down here"? I questioned hitting the big desk he sat at, laughing.

"Mm- y/n you're back". He smiled rubbing his neck.
"Miss me"? I asked.
He silently nodded embarrassed.
"Still no girlfriend"? I winked at him.
"No"- he said hesitantly.

"That's the most clothes I've seen you wear". He murmured under his breath.

I paced behind him and snaked my arm around his neck.

"You're not gonna give me too much trouble this year are ya"? I asked

"Uh no"- he said back quickly.

"Great. Cause you remember last time you wouldn't stop calling asking me to be with you". I reminded him.
"I won't, I won't do it again". He gasped as I let go.

Then I smiled a little wider seeing how flustered he had gotten.
"Don't worry, we'll hang out again this time too". I winked.

He fumbled with his hands and when the phone rang he picked it up in a hurry.

I grabbed my luggage and walked past him into the hallway.
The rooms were upstairs, on this floor were the gyms, the cafeteria, and the lounge area.
Outside there was a track, and in the back there was a bus loop for the teams to get dropped off.
There was even a pool on the roof.

This place was just a renovated hotel, adapted specially to be a training facility.

As I walked down the hall, I stopped to poke my head into the conference room where the coaches would meet.

I saw many had already arrived.
They sat around the big table talking to one another.
I gently knocked on the door and the head director that hired me every summer, invited me in.
"Mr takeda- thank you for letting me work again this summer"! I exclaimed.

He stood up out his chair and greeted me.
"Y/n you've grown even more". He cheerfully replied.
I liked mr takeda... a lot.
Especially since he was 23 running the entire board for his father.
And especially since I was 18. ;)

"You know, the boys always seem to like you quite well- so I love having you around". He explained.
I went in for a quick 'innocent' hug and he seemed taken aback- but he embraced me anyways.

He then cleared his throat and put some distance between us.
"Everyone, this is y/n. She works here every summer so please treat her well. She's very helpful and if you would like help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask her". Mr takeda introduced me and holy fuck, he'd gotten even hotter since I'd last seen him.

Maybe I was just deprived of dick for too long.
I was horny I must say.

Mr takeda (23) ^^ (Also I don't know what anime he's from

Mr takeda (23) ^^
(Also I don't know what anime he's from. I just needed a hot guy lol)

"I actually have a job for you already if you don't mind"? Takeda asked me.
"I don't mind". I responded looking over his face.

"All the teams are here except the one that JUUUST got here, so would you be a help and greet them. Take the team to their room, and then please bring the coach here". He prompted.
"Yes sir". I said quietly- with a smirk slightly forming on my face.

He cleared his throat again and... was that blush on his face?