31. Going and cumming

"y/n watch out"! I a voice echoed in the back of my mind, but by the time I heard it and responded by opening my eyes, I was being knocked in the head by a stray volleyball that ushijima had just spiked across the court.

"damn it", I whispered as several boys came over to check on me. "y/n are you okay"? tendo asked frantically as he had just sprinted over to see me. "im.. fine". I said yawning. I was so tired, staying up that late last night AND waking up with a pounding headache had its effects on me. I had fallen asleep on the way back here in sunas car, and here in the stands.

"why are you so sleepy"? goshiki asked me. hm this is the first time he's ever spoken to me. but im not after him, he's too loud. "sorry about that". ushijima mumbled finally making an appearance. the other team they were playing started to walk over, since the commotion had halted the game....jozenji.

"excuse me". the captain of their yellow jersey team spoke. "if you don't mind, can you hurry up I wanna be done already". he spoke "relax man, were checking on her". shirabu responded. "youre acting like it was that bad- plus im sure she likes balls to the face". he smiled. I quickly looked up to see exactly who was disgracing me.

this terushima boy, was just another suna.

"daaamn", his teammates responded in laughter. I had no rebuttal to that, mostly because it was true.

"Are you making an offer"? I asked looking up at him. That caused a silence... because what I had just said was 'put your balls in my face'.

Terushima smiled and his teammates pushed his shoulder, prompting him to speak.
"Uhhh- not really". He mumbled looking my body up and down.
The harsh rejection was only motivation to me.
I had suna, I've got ushijimas secret, and terushima is nothing new to me.

"Come on let's finish". Terushima spoke to the others. "Cant we get a break"? His teammate chimed,
"I'll help you finish". I told him.
He looked back down at me with wide eyes, and everyone lost their minds.

"Seriously y/n, you've gotta stop doing that". Satori said as they all circled around terushima and I, awaiting his response.

He put his hand to his face. "Fine if you're serious then I'll be at your door later". He smiled showing off that sexy tongue piercing. I gulped as he seemed to go back to normal in an instant.

"Okay okay okay- that was more then I needed to hear". Ukai spoke from behind the crowd, the boys hurried to move out of the way and return to the court.

"What's taking so long"? He asked as he walked up to me and terushima. Everyone else had scattered at the presence of 'authority'.
Even terushima gave me a final glance and walked away.

"You scared him off". I sighed, sulking into the seat.
"You can't keep distracting everyone". He mumbled.
"Don't think I forgot about you...". I whispered looking down from his face, onto his crotch.

He looked around to make sure no one noticed.
"I'm serious". He told me.
"I know you're serious, you wanna teach me a lesson"? I asked crossing my legs, barely able to maintain my cool around him.

He shuddered as I grabbed his hand, and he quickly pulled it away and put it in his pocket.
"When's the last time you let it all out"? I wondered looking down at his pants again.

"That's not your business". He muttered.
"I bet it's been a while coach". I smiled.
He licked his lips and took a deep breath, I saw his eyes gaze into the top of my shirt, and his face turned pink.

"What did we agree on"? He asked quickly.
"Well... I guess to wait". I responded.
He nodded in reply.
"Well- I can't wait anymore, I'm tired of it". I admitted.
"That's not my problem y/n". He said back.
"Mm- well tonight I think I'm having a guest, you're welcome to join us". I grinned.
"What?! Why would I fuck you with another player in The room"? He questioned making a astonished face.
Like what I had said was treason.

"Well- it might be fun". I laughed.
"You're unbelievable". He whispered.
"Ah- just hearing you talk about fucking me makes me hot inside". I told him closing my eyes and leaning my head on my hand.

".... I gotta go". He said abruptly as he walked away shoving his other hand in his pants pocket and walking across the court.

I loved to see him going... but I really wanna see him cumming 🤭