34. Bus fuss

"yes"? ushijima questioned, looking up at me with olive eyes and not budging from his stiff demeanor. a smile crossed my face, and here at the very back of the bus I stood in front of satori and ushijima, silently asking to sit with them. "why are you on our bus"? ushijima wondered. "terushima informed me about this trip". I said. "oh wow you got to him too"- satori said, earning a glance from me.

"the driver will leave soon, so can I PLEASE sit with you two"? I asked. the seat across was empty, and the two of them looked over at it. "I- can't sit over there, I need emotional support". I stated crossing my arms. satori sighed and scooted closer to ushijima, leaving me room on the end to finally sit. I huffed dissatisfied, "I have to be in the middle cause.... I might fall asleep and end up on the floor". I explained. "you aren't greatful", ushijima remarked.

"you aren't grateful", I replied quickly. "a nice girl wants to sit with you, and you make it diffficult? who does that"? I asked. "youre not nice"..ushijima phrased. hm, rejected once more by my charming subject. soon ushjijima, worry not- for you shall see my appeal.

I tried to sit on the end next to satori, but I was nearly falling off the seat.

When the bus driver began moving, I clung on to the seat in front of me to avoid being tossed to the floor.
And while he ran over a speed bump, I was lifted from the seat, slamming back down onto satoris leg.

"I'm gonna die like this", I laughed as satori sat stiff.
When I realized I was half way sitting on his leg- I got a genius idea. "Hold still". I announced as satori took heavy breaths.

I moved myself into his big lap completely, and sunk my back into his chest, he instinctively wrapped his arms around me and cradled me there.

"Y/n". He whispered.
I turned to look at ushijima so that I could side eye satori. "What"? I asked. "I won't fall this way". I smiled.

Ushijima rolled his eyes and looked out the window.
Jealous? Or upset?

"You're so warm satori". I told him as he squeezed me tighter. "You're so soft". He replied nuzzling his head into my shoulder. My scent of perfume further intoxicating him.

"Get- a- room". Ushijima said.
My my, he's sassy.
I thought hiding my smile.

"I actually wouldn't mind staying like this for 8 and a half hours". Satori mumbled continuing to inhale me.
"Huh"? I suddenly gasped.
"What's wrong"? Satori said lifting his head back up.
"8 hours?! Terushima said you guys were going to explore the city"?? I questioned.

"I mean- the city of Oita yeah". Satori replied.
"Why the hell... are you guys going that far for a trip"? I asked.

Satori shook his head behind me.
"Mm- Mm... this is the first year of a new competition, basically the top training camp teams from across Japan meet up in oita, maybe 150-200 teams or so, and we have a friendly competition so that the actual national qualifiers can adjust their score standards... it's gonna be a new thing". Satori explained.

"But- so I'm gonna be gone from my camp for 2 days"? I asked. "3 actually- one day to travel there and stay at the hotel, then tomorrow we go play, then the next day we explore the city for fun and travel back at night".

I sighed and sunk into his body more. "I didn't know that- I hope takeda isn't mad at me".
"How come you don't get in trouble for not calling him 'mr' takeda"? Satori wondered.
"I think you know why". I smiled deviously.

Satori constricted my body as the bus hit a bump. And I was held down onto him. My body pressed against   his, and it felt so good. Even as the bus hit that bump... his arms moved up to holding down my chest.
... why am I so horny??
////////////////////////////////////////

"I'm gonna use the bathroom". I heard in the back of my mind as my eyes fluttered.
I couldn't see anything- so I just shut them again.
Was it dark on the bus?
My thoughts were blurry, as I felt my body slightly shift, and then remained on satoris lap.
I struggled to wake up- and see what was going on.
I heard the bus doors creak open, and I felt cold all of a sudden.

I leaned my body forward, and pushed my head against the seat in front of me. In order to force myself awake.
And two strong hands grabbed my waist to hold it down as my eyes shot open.

"Satori"? I whispered aroused as I realized I was sitting in ushijimas lap. My mind instantly ran wild.

It was dark outside already, and we had only been on the road 3-4 hours I know that.
The bus lights were off, and I could only see the silhouette of the boy behind me.

"Satori went inside to use the bathroom". He whispered. A second wave of realization hit me.
Sitting on ushijimas lap was a privilege I was waiting to experience.

I looked out the window to see boys entering the gas station, and through the gas station windows to see them slowly congregating around the snacks, waiting for their turn.

"Why am I in your lap... not that I'm complaining". I smiled. "Satori said if he put you down, you would wake up... guess he was right". Ushijima said lifting my waist up and setting me down beside him.
Damn it!
Why couldn't I stay there?

"Come on- let me sit there for a little longer". I teased. "No way- you're awake there's no point". He told me.
I reached a hand out and grabbed his jacket collar- surprisingly bringing him closer.

"Just for a second". I said lowly as I grinned right in his face. He blinked a few times and went quiet.
"I'm gonna do it". I teased, still waiting desperately for permission.

He just glanced down at his joggers and made my heart race. "I'm About to do it- in like 10 seconds". I still prodded, hoping he would say to just do it already. I was daring myself to play with him.

"Be a big boy". I smirked as his eyes went wide. He's so fucking cute.

I lifted myself off the seat slowly, and pushed myself back onto his lap. He exhaled, and the breath hitting my neck made me tense up.

But I wasn't the only thing tense around here.
Was that? Was I seriously feeling...

A hard knot pressed into me from underneath, making my mouth water at the thought that it could possibly be..... a hard ushijima.

"Y/n, it's been like enough time". He said nervously, this was the first time I'd heard him sound that way.
"I want 10 more seconds". I said, turning my legs to the side, and bringing myself to straddle him.
It was scary not knowing what he was thinking.

I put my hands on his chest, and sat my weight onto the hard bulge. Then I looked into his eyes and leaned in to kiss him.

A bomb went off in my heart... when his lips met mine and I instantly put my hand on his face.
Fuck.. this is what i wanted so bad, and I waited so long.

He was such a dominant kisser, reminding me how strong and resistant he was. It's like I broke through his defense.

Ushijima kissed me rough, and I was struggling to keep up. But I had to- because it seemed like he got harder and harder.

My hand that was on his face, drifted itself back down his chest, and onto his lap, playing around with the drawstrings of his joggers.

"Not here". His deep voice told me.
I licked my lips, feeling myself get wet at the thought of us doing anything more here.
Thinking of him and satori fingering me at the back of the bus.. left me with starry eyes.

Ushijima sighed as my fingers brushed over his boner.. and he quickly and with strength- grabbed my wrist and pushed it off.

All of a sudden he switched gears, and I suddenly was moved back off his lap and into the empty seat.
Longing for more touching and kissing.

I turned around to realize why... seeing the boys boarding the bus again and letting a frown cross my face.

Ushijima be more adventurous.