5. Mr. Taked-uhhhhhh

After dinner, the teams were released to their respective rooms. I followed along with karasunos boys.

"Are you even allowed to come in the room with us"? Tsukishima asked.
Four eyes isn't that fond of me.... Yet.

"The ~board director~* allows it". I gloated entering the room with them.
I followed behind kageyama and sat on his bed with him. I could hear him breathing sort of heavy.
And I think I knew why. (^ν^)
//////////////

After about an hour
Everyone had settled down.
I was under the covers with kageyama as I scrolled on Instagram.
I'm really slacking tonight.
I could have been roaming the halls waiting for some dick to come walking right up to me.

But- it wasn't necessarily far away either.
Under the covers me and kageyama played an innocent game of footsies.
And over time it has turned into my thigh being placed over his.

I had his leg in between the both of mine at an angle.
With my phone in my left hand, and my right hand under the cover, I felt the fabric of his shorts graze my fingers.

I still scrolled, though I was only paying attention to his breathing. He seemingly pretended to be on his phone as well, even though I knew he just wanted to cover the fact he was hard as a brick.

I played with the loose ends of the fabric, lightly tugging on his shorts and making it seem like I was only mindlessly fidgeting.
But I knew exactly what I was doing.

I teased him by letting my hand rest on his inner thigh, and he responded by grabbing my hand under the cover and moving it over the hard mound I felt.

I turned my phone off and put it down, turning to look him in the eye. He turned his phone off as well but he was having more trouble maintaining eye contact.

He started moving my hand over his bulge and I got a little wet thinking about how bad he wanted me- to do this right here.

"Mm Mm". I teased removing my hand.
He lowly panted and closed his eyes.
"Come to my room... we can do more there". I whispered into his ear.
He gulped and I grabbed my phone and stood up.

"Goodnight everyone. See you tomorrow". I announced to the room.
I made eye contact with sugawara across the room.
"Goodnight sugawara". I said waving him a special goodnight.
He pulled the cover over his head.

I walked to my room but I noticed the door was already open a little

I poked my head inside to see takeda sitting on my bed. Mm- I love the view of him on my sheets.

I walked in the room and I seemed to catch him by surprise. "Whatcha doing"? I asked curiously.
"I had to drop off this list for you, it's the coaches information and request they may have for specific days". He informed me.

"Mm- you've dropped it off now...". Don't get me wrong I like takeda a lot but with kageyama on the way soon. I don't think he wants to be in here.

"Are you kicking me out"? He asked.
I smiled. "Of course not- boss". I said back.
"Mm- it's just when I go back down there, I have to do SO much paperwork". He sighed laying on his back.

I walked over to the bed and sat over his lap, straddling his waist and making him sit up promptly.
"Poor poor mr take- you have too much on your shoulders". I cooed.

"Y/n you- shouldn't sit on me". He said quietly moving around underneath me.
He attempted to sit all the way up, but seeing how close he would be, he decided to lay back down and prop himself up by the elbows.

"Whats wrong? I'm trying to console you". I teased.
"Y/n... it's not appropriate".
...
"What are you saying, are you saying this is lewd to you"? I asked scooting further up to sit on his crotch more directly.
"N-no y/n just... you can't do that". He struggled to speak.

"You're telling me, that this is bad"? I asked putting my hands beside his head and leaning down into his face.

He used his hands to grab onto my waist and flip me over and off of him, then he leaned over me with his thigh between my legs.

"This- this is what's lewd". I stated getting a little flustered myself at his quick actions.
He leaned into my neck a little.
"Don't play with me again". He said quietly.
It made me tense up.

Then he stood up off my bed and pointed back at the list. "There. Read it". He said firmly- leaving before I could get another word in.

Damn. He's too hot.

I was practically begging to be fucked and he still didn't give me any.
*knock knock

I grinned.
I see- kageyama finally made it.

Warning- next chapter will contain smut!!