35. Yall i did that fr

"You look very suspicious y/n". Satori joked as he sat down on the edge of the seat.
"Hey- you stole my spot". He remarked scooting in closer.

Me now being pushed in between the two boys shoulders.
Ushijima leaned his head on the bus window, and I noticed him covering his pants with his hands. 

I was still so horny- ushijima had made it worse by interacting with me.

I faked a yawn, and then without warning fell over to the side- and laid my head in ushijimas lap. He moved his hands confused, and I nuzzled up on his thighs- inches away from...

"I feel excluded", satori said peeking my interest.
So I lifted my feet from the floor, and swung my legs up and onto satoris lap. Laying across the two like my own personal bed.

Then- I decided instead of facing the seats, I would roll my body to face ushijimas stomach.
I let my lower half curl around satoris waist, and my head propped itself on my hand, which resided nearly an inch from ushijimas crotch.

Now i was laying across the two boys, and looking into the darkness of ushijimas jacket.

Satori closed the gap between him and ushijima. Since I was on top of them now.
the bus driver launched forward as soon as everyone had taken their seats, and I planted my face straight down into ushijimas pants. 
He put a hand on my back and I felt his whole body stiffen.

Yes yes yes-

I slowly rubbed my thighs together in satoris lap, and he placed a hand on top of one.
I continued to move around and with my face buried in the cloth of ushijimas joggers I went to heaven.

I brought my hand up by my face, and hesitated to grab onto ushijimas drawstrings once more.
But to my surprise- he let me.

I did this all so slowly- counting the seconds in my head until I could move some more without being too quick.

I twisted the strings between my fingers, and lightly tugged on them, lifting his waistband up an inch or two and then letting go.

All the while ushijima took shallow breaths and pretended not to notice, and satori took his guilty pleasure in thinking I didn't notice... as he gripped my thighs and rubbed over them.
Thinking I was too tired to feel the soft groping.
Plus, his hand kept creeping closer and closer to my inner thighs, and trying to turn light rubbing into finger play.

It was euphoric how we all worked in sync. Joining our efforts to almost have an effective orgy.
If they weren't so afraid of getting caught- or being too abrasive, maybe I'd be cumming by now.

Satori took that Leap of faith before ushijima could, and he let his fingers slip between the space of my thighs, and set themselves against my-
"Mm". I lowly hummed, as the pressure in my head came to a high.

I responded by facing back down into ushijimas hard cock, and gasping lightly while satori traced over me.
I opened and closed my mouth as my breathing took on its own pattern.
And I found myself rubbing my face against the bulge.

Ushijima grabbed my neck, in a way that spoke to me. It said 'what are you doing'?

I looked up at him finally- showing him that I was completely awake and aware.
Satori took notice of this, and the orgasmic feeling of his fingers exploring me stopped suddenly.

Like he feared he had been caught.

I slightly sat up, and eyed satori- who eyed me back.
His dark figure in the passing street lights had an effect on me.
Like his aura had changed into something of a sex demon.
I could feel his lust and desire from here.