15. Flop era omg

ukai had ordered another drink. we took turns sipping out of it, and as we became more intoxicated the atmosphere became calmer. he was really funny. I choked a few times laughing. "so- you're never teaching a player how to drive again"? I asked giggling.

"dude, Hinata almost ran us off the fucking road", he replied a little loudly. I was now the one looking around making sure no one was watching. "Kageyama can't drive either"? I wondered. "hell no, he almost went down a one way street". I started laughing again. we can't all be good at everything.

"we've gone through 5 drinks, are you sure you're good"? ukai asked me. "uhh, are you good? I drink all the time". I replied offended that he asked. I can hold my liquor thank you very much. I mean- to a point. "well, the team just paid their checks, we should be hitting the road soon". ukai told me gathering the glasses to one side of the table.

"will there be a after party"? I asked back. he side eyed me and licked his bottom lip. "maybe", he responded. my stomach dropped when I heard that.

/////////////////////////////////////

finally, everyone had loaded back onto the bus. ukai and I took the front seat together, knowing of course everyone else would wanna sit in the back. I was in the window seat, starting to feel a lot more drunk than I had inside. ukai kept telling the waitress to mix the drinks with more vodka. id probably had like 7 shots of it with all five drinks.

"its um- starting to hit me", I laughed at my own inebriated state. how embarrassing after I told him I could hold my alcohol. "yeah. I'm feeling it a little". he agreed. he didn't seem nearly as tense as before. he just needed to let loose a little.

"so..about that after party", I began as the bus pulled out the parking lot. "our ideas might not be exactly the same", he responded. "well what's yours"? I asked. he sighed and leaned towards me a little, I gulped when I realized what he was about to do. he turned his head a little, and I closed my eyes as he went in for a kiss.

it was silent and quick, a mere 5 seconds with a little tongue. but it felt like an accomplishment, ukai liked me back. its a shame I like sleeping with guys so much, id totally lock it down for him. but he already said this can't be a thing anyways. maybe another time...

when he pulled away, although it was dark, the fleeting streetlights showed me his silhouette, how he was staring at me, licking his lips and smiling. "I thought you were too old for me". I bought up. "I thought you would be a more aggressive kisser, but you're submissive like I thought". he whispered.

there was a pit in my stomach, I know ukai won't go as far as to fuck me, but I was gonna need something tonight... someone tonight. I thought about what I told Kenma earlier, maybe he will show after all.

Oaktree- sorry this is
So short. It was a mistake. This was supposed to be a part of the other chapter. Anyways- here's pics
Of me out of my flop era.