no good endings suck

its bittersweet to say goodbye to the one place that I felt like I could be myself. a place where I could be whoever I wanted... and do whatever I wanted. 

its sort of dramatic- I mean I can't really say I didn't expect it to end. I just wish I did more this time around, because it will be a long while before I see this place again. another school year of shy and timid behavior awaited me. I would go so long without fine boys to entertain me. 

I thought about Kuroo, lev, the twins, Suna, kenma, oikawa... Ukai. 

shit I even thought about the front desk guy that I forgot to visit. 

well- ill say the trip was worth it and I can't wait to do it again. 'see you next year training camp', I thought to myself as I boarded the bus home with all my bags. 

I found and empty seat and sulked. I just wish I could keep a small part of it going- while I waited until the next time. 

*phone buzz

hm- a text message. 

"did you know you're attending my college this upcoming school year.. I just saw your name on the sheet for my pshycology class"? Ukai texted. 

....

I guess good endings do happen sometimes- 

looks like I have something to go to class for. 

oak tree-- y'all im sorry, but it was time to END this book. no fancy ending here sorrryyyy. 

BUUUUTTTT now I can work on a secret book!!!