6. Hole in one

When I opened the door expecting to see just kageyama I was shocked, seeing both kageyama and sugawara asking to come in.

I glared at the both of them and with takeda leaving me so wet. I couldn't ask for a better duo.
"What's up"? I asked as calmly as I could.
I just wanted to pull them inside already.

"I said I was going to hang out- and Suga wanted to come with". Kageyama smirked through the door.
"Well come in"- i said to a bold kageyama and a nervous looking Suga.

"Go ahead and sit on the bed, get comfortable I just have to use the bathroom". I stated.
Mhm. My signature move.

I went to the bathroom and peed first.
There will be no 'squirting' in my lifetime.
Then I hurriedly pulled my shorts up as high as I could at the ends, and made sure my bra did me justice.

When I came out the bathroom both boys looked up at me from my bed.
Kageyama was under the covers, and Suga was awkwardly sitting on the end.

"Suga- babe.. why do you look so stiff"? I asked.
He glanced down at his shorts and back up at me.
"Not that you idiot. I mean you look scared". I laughed.
"Do I"? He asked.
I nodded back.

I walked over to him and his eyes kept darting to my chest. "You sure love to stare". I spoke.
The atmosphere in the room was hot- and full of tension. Just the way I liked it.

"Let me help you relax ok"? I asked him as I sat beside him. "Ok". He whispered.
Suddenly he had leaned in and I took control of our kiss. Mm. He was naturally a good kisser.
And he smelled so good.

"I definitely want what he's having". Kageyama spoke up from behind us.
I pulled back from the kiss and wiped Suga's lips with my finger.

"How rude of me not to invite you". I said turning to kageyama and motioning him over to me.
He climbed out the covers and found his way to kissing me.
His tongue was eager to explore my mouth, and his hands were automatically attracted to my boobs.

"Suga- why don't you play with them too". I said gasping for air.
He reached out like a kid reaching for candy, and grabbed my left boob while kageyama had my right.

I continued to kiss kageyama as Suga got more into the way my breast felt from beneath my shirt.
"How about- you two take this off of me"? I asked smiling and pointing at my tank top.

"Glad to". Kageyama replied.
He grabbed the sides and helped me raise it over my head. "Let's give suga a turn too". I licked my lips and looked at my black bra.

"You want me to take it off you"? Suga asked.
I nodded. "Don't be shy". I said.
He reached behind me and after a few seconds he managed to unclip my bra and send it falling off onto the bed.
Kageyama grabbed it and threw it to the floor.

"Now let's get these shirts off of you two". I stated.
First I grabbed the sides of Suga's.
He tensed up as I slid the shirt over his head, trailing kissing on his chest while I did it.

Next I did the same to kageyama, being a little more rough with him and leaving faint marks on his skin.

"Now we're all shirtless". I laughed.
The two stared at me intently like they wanted me to take control of them.

"Let's just get to the point boys". I smiled.
I stood up and slid my tight black shorts down my legs, and it took no time for the panties to follow.

"Now- get equal to me and we can start". I explained.
They both uncontrollably blushed.
"You do wanna do it right"? I asked.
They looked at eachother and then silently nodded.