37. Hes so aggressive

"This feels so weird". Ukai admitted as he laid on his stomach, with his head between my legs. I was on my back with my legs spread apart... he was holding them wide open.

"Weird... in what way"? I asked as I noticed him glance over my body. My head was burning up, racing with all sorts of impure thoughts.

"Mm- I don't know". He said leaning down to kiss my intimate area. Woah-
My ears popped and my body went numb with adrenaline.
I cant believe this is happening... I never thought he would actually give in.

Ukai then looked back up at me.
"I guess it weird because... Ive been denying you. And now I'm here". He smiled.
It gave me butterflies seeing him there.
I could feel his breath running between my legs.
The way my body stayed tense... made me so nervous.

I remembered in this moment that ukai is so much more mature than anyone else I've been with.
He- knows what he's doing.

Ukais grip tightened on my thighs, spreading them apart a little more. "Don't go trapping me". He said smirking. I blinked a few times and shut down due to embarrassment.
After all that talk I did before- I was now more timid than ever.

"What's wrong... you're so quiet now". He laughed as he leaned back down to eat me out.
His tongue slowly circled my clit, and I found myself gripping his hair between my fingers.
This pressure was unimaginable.

"Mm". He softly moaned into me as I pulled his hair.
"Sorry". I whispered shyly as my eyes closed on their own and my head pushed into the pillow I was on more.

"It's okay". He laughed- sending shivers through my whole body.
Fuck.

"Ukai". I mumbled as his hand reached up to play with my boobs.
"Want me to... take my shirt off"? I asked.
"What do you think"? He asked sounding a little more aggressive than before.

God ukai you're gonna take me all the way.

I fumbled with taking my shirt off, as he refused to stop his pace. The way his tongue explored inside of me, and the way he stared right into me as he did it.
He wasn't shy at all.
This was better than I could have thought, all those times I pictured him. I never expected him to actually be this good.

"Mhm". He laughed when he noticed my shirtless body shuddering underneath him.
"you've been waiting for this huh"? He asked me suddenly.

"Y-yeah". I told him as I guided his head where I wanted it. My clit was begging for more-
Then, he came up and SPIT right on me.
I watched with wide eyes as he rubbed it in with his fingers, my pussy throbbing from the excitement

"Put your fingers in"- i begged as I watched in anticipation. "I guess I could". He smiled, teasing around with his fingertips.
"Please". I whined watching him lick his lips.

"Okay okay"- he laughed.
This was all so amusing to him.
I felt a finger slip inside and I flinched, grabbing onto his arm .

"Can you even handle me"? He questioned seriously as I quickly nodded. "Yeah- ukai I can please". I begged. He sighed and seemed to realize exactly what he was doing... and who he was doing it with.
I didn't want him to change his mind, so I let go of his arm and put my hands on my boobs, playing with the nipples for him.

"Fuck me already". I cooed.
"Tsk- you're having a hard time with my fingers". Ukai smiled. A faint blush spread across his face as he watched me grab myself.

He slipped a second finger and watched my face.
"It feels so good". I whined as I moved around under him. "Really"? He asked with a sly expression.
"Mhm- finger me". I told him as he started to slowly thrust them in and out.

"Ahn". I couldn't help but moan, and his face was priceless upon hearing that.

"Are you gonna moan like that when I'm fucking you too"? He asked. My body got hot when he said that, and I panted lightly at his fingering skills.
"Mhm". I agreed with my eyes shut tightly.

"So you still want me to fuck you"? He asked.
"Yes please". I smiled as he curled his fingers inside me and rubbed his thumb over my clit.

"Maybe I will". He said teasing me.
"Ukai"- i begged as my body pulsed around his fingers.
Clinging onto him.

"What? I don't know if you can handle me for real". He said. "Of course I can". I replied.
"You've only been with boys... I'm a man". He joked. I smiled and softly panted as my stomach turned.

"What about takeda"? I asked.
"You couldn't have me... so you really took the easy way out". Ukai said.
"Easy? It took years". I complained.
"Yeah cause you were underage before, if you weren't he would have fucked you a long time ago". Ukai expressed.

"How do you know"? I wondered.
He finger fucked me faster and my mind went blank. "Cause even I had trouble staying away from you". He admitted.

"You could have had me a long time ago". I panted roughly as his fingers touched my aching core.
"But now you'll do anything I want". He smiled.

"Yeah... I will". I moaned as his free hand reached up to lightly choke me. "Good girl... look at you". He said grinning and I began to see his more dominant side peer from behind the curtain.
All this time he's been suppressing his urge to control me like this.

"Are you gonna make me cum"? He asked looking over my body with lidded eyes.
"Yeah"- i attempted to tell him through his choking grip.

"That's what I really need. It's been too long". He told me as he pulled his fingers out revealing a wet coat on them.

"Are you sure you're ready to take my dick all the way"? He asked smiling and making my head spin.

"Y-yes". I stuttered.

"Alright, come here". He spoke softly as my heart rate spiked.
He sat up and back down on the end of the bed.
And stared me down... waiting for me to approach.