19. Wait? Shes not useless?

"Bye tobio". I said smirking as he left the bench.
I was helping with refilling water bottles, so I decided just to stay down here.

And hellloooo suna. I smiled to myself as his team approached the bench, they were all panting and red in the face. (Just the way they should be).
Even suna-

He looked even cuter when he was exhausted.
By his side were the twins, they actually made me kinda nervous. Please sit by me, PLEEEASE.

my luck was activated.
Osamu sat to my left, with atsumu by his side. And suna... sat on my right. 😈
Even though he seemed reluctant to do so, the bench WAS already full when he sat down.

"How many games do you have left"? I asked osamu. His grayish hair was interesting.
there was also another boy on their team with gray hair, named kita. Maybe I should have a room tour- only gray haired boys allowed.

"About 2 I think". He replied.
He was a lot quieter than his twin. It's a shame because he has such a nice voice.

Just then, my beautiful coach ukai blew his whistle and made an announcement.
"Alright. We're putting a break in the games- everyone hydrate and get outside for some track time".
There was a unanimous sigh.
The boys were exhausted and now they would have to go into the heat.

"Track time"? I asked osamu.
"We just have to walk the track, it's their way of giving us a break like assholes".
"That's not even a break". I laughed as he put his face in his hands.

"I don't wanna go outside it's fucking hot". Suna spoke across me to osamu making him smile.
Wow. Who knew hearing a quiet boy use curse words would be such a turn on.
Not to mention these boys had the most mellow and raspy sounding voices. Too cute.

"I know- it's way too hot outside". I responded out of turn to suna, making him sort of glare at me.
"It's not like you have to go". Suna scoffed without looking at me, and then standing up and walking away as the twins followed.

Woah.
It makes me emotional when boys are snappy with me.
I immediately lose my confidence and I forget who I've been.
Why is he so cold to me?
I know he's introverted but damn.

"Oh uh kita"- I called out as I caught him while he was walking away.
"Yeah"? He asked turning around and making a confused expression.

"How come suna is acting like a bitch"? I smiled.
He seemed shocked and almost let a smile cross his face.
"Uhhh I don't know. Maybe he's in a bad mood". He replied.
"Is he always like that"? I asked.
"Not with his friends. But with strangers yeah".

"Well how do I become his friend"? I wondered. Kita started looking impatient like he wanted to get out there before it was too late.
"Uh- I don't think suna wants anymore friends". Kita mumbled as he shifted his weight from side to side.

"It's fine. You can go". I told him seeing how anxious he was. With that- he turned around and kept walking.

Damn damn damn.

Hm.
They all think I'm here to flirt and I cant do anything else.
Well I mean #1 is true, I'm here to flirt and more.
But I can do stuff-
I'm not useless. Even though sometimes I act like it.

I asked takeda how long they would be outside.
He told me they usually walk for 30 minutes and then sit around the track and have a real break.

I decided that was more than enough time to prove I wasn't the only one sitting around.

I went back to my room and slipped on black shorts, and a black tank top.
When I looked in the mirror I got the chills.
This color scheme was oddly familiar.
Could it have been?
The boy that just publicly had me against the wall.

I smiled at myself.
Look at me.
It's only been a few days and I had gotten some of the hottest boys to fall for me.
Even if it was just sex, that's all I needed.

I have my own company.

I put my running shoes on and told myself not to give up mid- performance or I would look even more stupid.

I was gonna outrun every. Single. One of them.

How you might ask?
Well I am captain of the girls track team at my school- The only thing I ever stand out in.
And I hold several records in my prefecture.
Not to boast but I'm pretty sure I could win a race against at least a few of them.

But I won't be sprinting.
Because slow and steady wins the race.
///////////////////////////////////////

I walked slowly through the gym and towards the back door. Upon opening it, the sun hit my face and I squinted to see all the boys already walking around the track. Their tired demeanors showing as the heat of the day drained their energy even more.

I approached the track, walking along the sidewalk path headed towards it.

Before reaching said track-
Coach ukai walked up to me.

"Y/n, come on what is this? A stunt? You can't come out here trying to distract people". He whispered, As the other coaches talked with each other.

"What? Just because you're distracted doesn't mean I'm doing it on purpose". I grinned, touching his shoulder.
He quickly pulled it away and looked around.
"No touching out here". He muttered nervously.
"Oh? So we can touch somewhere else then"? I questioned.

He furrowed his brows and put his hand to his face.
"What did I tell you? I have to wait until you're 19 atleast". Ukai spoke.
"Mhm keep convincing yourself". I laughed.

"And for your information I'm actually out here to work out- I do track you know".

"You"? He seemed surprised.

I just smiled and walked away knowing he was staring.