SIXTEEN

Levi

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"What the-" I muttered as loud knocking woke me out of my sleep.

I rolled out of bed groaning. Quickly glancing at my alarm clock, I saw it was barely 8am.

Who the fuck is banging on my door like some madman this early morning?

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Yo! Chill, I'm coming," I shuffled into my slides as I left my room. The knocking suddenly stopped.

This is some shady fucking shit.

I opened a drawer in the corridor leading to the staircase and pulled out a gun and tucked it behind me in the waistband of my shorts.

Just precaution.

I went down the stairs as the knocking started again. I positioned myself at the door in a way that I could protect myself if there was someone mad at the door.

Slowly putting the key in the lock I took a deep breath.

"Oh my days, I've been fucking knocking for about 10 minutes!" I heard a familiar voice and more knocking.

I scowled in confusion and opened the door.

"You took your time,"

Aaliyah?

She stepped into the house carrying a yute with stains on his shirt at her waist.

"Wha-" I didn't know what to say.

"Where's your bathroom?" she asked, walking into the lounge.

"T-To the right," I followed her then cleared my throat. "What the fuck are you doing back here? I haven't seen you in... years,"

She looked at me in my eyes then kissed her teeth and went into the bathroom.

I cleared my throat and remembered who I was. What's man doing stuttering and sounding dumb?

"Yo," I said with a firm tone, standing at the

She looked at me. She was cleaning the stains off the kids face and shirt. "I-I'm sorry, Michel vomited all over himself in the Uber," she dried him off with a towel. The kid made noises as he played with Aaliyah's necklace.

"It's cool," I was still confused. "That your son?"

"Yeah..." she looked at me and walked out of the bathroom. "Can we talk?"

"About?"

She looked at the kid then sighed and looked back at me.

No fucking way.

"Nah," I shook my head. I started laughing. "You've gotta go, fam. Don't even start with that baby bullshit," I started unlocking the front door. "I bet you fucking tried it with Keem and he didn't take your rubbish so now you're tryna put this kid on me? Lowe dattt," I shook my head continuously.

"I'm not fucking going anywhere. Who the fuck do you even think you're talking to like that?" Aaliyah argued.

"You're actually dumber than I thought," I started. "You've gotta fucking go, now-"