TWENTY SIX

Keem

"Don't start with 'son'." I said, going up to him. "Same 'son' you tried to kill a couple days ago,"

He looked at me with an evil smirk. "Yeah, because this 'son' set me up,"

I didn't say anything for a couple seconds. "... Why are you like this? Why do you hate us so much? Why do you keep coming back?"

Jamar frowned. "I don't hate y'all, when have I ever said that?"

"You never needed to say it. The way you treat us. The way you act. Everything you've done," I balled my fists, thinking about the past.

He noticed I was getting angry and started laughing. "You know, you get your anger from me," he chuckled. "When I was your age, I was a little hothead too. You're just like me, Keem. You're really my son,"

"Stop fucking calling me that," I went closer to him. "I'm nothing like you," I spat.

Jamar raised his eyebrows. "See what I mean, a couple words and you finna jump me," he laughed and continued smoking.

I slapped the spliff out of his mouth. "You think I'm mad cos of the small things you're saying? Are you dumb?" I stepped on the spliff.

"Get off my fuckin' dick," Jamar slurred as he looked me in my eyes. "Why the fuck did you set me up? Made me sit in that fucking jail cell for robbing cash I never fuckin' took. What the fuck did I do?"

"Hm," I shook my head. I suddenly grabbed him by his neck. "What did you do?" I repeated, asking him.

"Don't fucking touch me, nigga!" Jamar ripped himself out of my grip and pushed me.

"What did you do to my marj? Huh?" I asked, referring to her bruise. "What did you do to your whole family?" referring to the way he had a whole second family. "What did you fucking do to Amaya?!" I yelled as I thought about how he raped her.

"I didn't do shit to your 'mum'," he mocked my accent. "Your mom got in the way. It was an accident,"

"Yeah, sure," I spat sarcastically.

Jamar laughed loudly. "You need to let go of all this shit! You little fucking bitch. Everyone's gotten over all'at so why are you still on that shit?"

"Amaya never got over it," I pushed him hard against the wall. "You raped her. How is she supposed to get over it?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," he tried to move away.

I punched him. "Admit it, admit to what you did!" I punched him over and over again till his face was bloody and kicked him once he hit the floor. "Fucking admit it so I can finally put a blade through your chest," I grunted.

Jamar spat blood out of his dirty mouth and looked up at me with an ugly smirk.

"She fucking deserved it, always walking around in them little shorts and that tiny vest, calling me daddy and shit," Jamar shrugged, trying to get up. "She's a tease. She was asking for it,"

"You are fucking sick," I kicked him so he fell back down. "She's your fucking daughter." I pulled out my blade.

"Wait, what the fuck? You're really gonna shank your father just like that?!" Jamar tried to push me off him so he could get up but I didn't even move. "Nigga, move-"

"You're not my father." I muttered and put the blade to his neck.

"Keem, wait, I can change!"

I pressed the knife onto his skin and watched him bleed.

"Keem! Yo, don't do this! Shit! Ah-"

I drew the blade across his neck, watching the blood spurt out. I didn't do it all the way across, I want him to suffer as he dies.