FORTY SEVEN

Ashanti

There was a knock on the door.

"I'm coming," I quickly threw on my bathrobe. I was walking round in some sexy, black lace lingerie to feel good about my body.

It's important to do things like this sometimes I can't lie. Before someone can love you, you gotta love your own self.

Ris is at football till like 6pm and I have a week off work.

I'm tryna enjoy myself.

I opened the door to see Miz at the door with a big teddy bears chocolates and a homemade card that said 'sorry I hit you'.

I looked at him, smiling then hugged him dramatically. "Hi!"

He dropped the stuff on the floor in the house and walked as I hugged him into the house, with both hands on my bum. He looked down at me as we walked.

"Thought you'd still be pissed at me," he muttered, looking down at me as he kissed me with tiny pecks.

I smiled on his lips. "I wasn't pissed at you, I was pissed at the fact yous were fighting," 

He hummed. "You kicked me out,"

"Cos I was upset," I pouted at looked up at him.

He frowned. "I'm sorry, baby," he stood still and looked in my eyes.

I smiled a little as I looked in his eyes too. "It's okay,"

He kissed me again then let go of me and picked up the stuff he'd dropped. "Tried to go into the card shop and ask for a card saying 'sorry I hit you' and they looked at me like I was mad,"

I laughed. "Yeah, of course they would, dummy,"

He laughed too. "Aight, I made this. Don't watch the drawing, ennit, we don't go no pictures together yet, just that tiktok,"

I looked at the card and saw he'd tried to draw me and him holding hands. Guys. It was so bad. Like a 6 year-old drew it. But it was adorable.

I laughed out loud then tried to hold back my laughter by pressing my lips together.

"You don't like it?" he asked.

"Of course, I do. I love it." I hugged him then looked the the teddy bear that was as big as me. "Thank you," I jumped on the teddy, cuddling with it.

"You're actually a little kid," he laughed, putting the chocolate on the table.

I shut my eyes, grinning.

"So, what you doing today?" he asked.

"Nothing much, got the week off work and Keem's taken the twins to his mum's," I shrugged. "Ris ain't here till later so I was just gonna chill,"

"Nahhh, you're rolling to the arcade with us man," Miz persuaded me.

I shrugged. "Alright... But I've gotta get ready," I frowned.

"Aight be quick, cah them man said we're linking at 5 and it's 4 already." he said.

I nodded, going up the stairs.

"Lemme help you find what to wear," he followed me upstairs, holding my bum.

Guys, would you believe that Miz has never come upstairs to my room? Also we've never had sex. We've literally not done anything but lips.

I feel more secure because of that cos it means he's not just with me for sex, I haven't even told him whether I was ready to do stuff like that with him.