THIRTY ONE

Keem

"Yo!" I pushed her away from me. "What the fuck are you doing?"

She sat there and didn't say anything.

"Don't fucking do that shit again," I looked at her, feeling overwhelmed with emotions suddenly.

I don't know what happened but I had the strongest urge to kiss her.

She must've picked up on this and kissed me again but this time I didn't push her off me.

At least not straight away.

Eli pushed me back down to my seat then climbed over, on top of me. She took a breath and kissed me again, grinding against me slowly. I groaned slightly, feeling her passion in the kiss. I felt myself getting hard.

She let out a soft moan and she felt my dick get hard beneath her. She grinded harder on me, her hand moving down my chest to my dick.

As soon as she touched my dick, it's like I came back to my senses.

She's not Ti.

"Yo," I pulled away. "We can't do this,"

Eli looked at me with wide eyes. "Shit," it's like she realised what had just happened. She got off me and sat back down.

Eli and I sat in the car in silence for a couple minutes, both breathing hard.

"That didn't happen," she said in a quiet voice.

I looked at her. "Nothing happened," I agreed.

I started the car and began to drive.

I didn't kiss her cos I'm attracted to her or nothing, I mean, she's leng and everything but I don't see her in that way. It's not like that. I kissed her cos... I don't know, I think I wanted the intimacy. As in, the full attention of someone.

That sounds so wet but, it's the truth. Ti's been pushing me away, all this shit with Azeria. I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone about how I feel and Eli has listened to me and comforted me.

I don't know what happened in my head but I must've associated her with happiness for a second and I wanted more.

It's not an excuse though. I shouldn't have done it. She shouldn't have either.

Now we're just sitting here in regret.

Fuck, man.

I've fucked up so bad.

God forgive me.

—————————

I knocked on mum's door, wondering whether she'd still be awake. It's quite late now.

After a minute or so, she opened the door, Kelechi in her arms. I smiled as I looked at him. He was fast asleep, sucking on his blue pacifier.

"Aw," I whispered and took him from her then I stepped into the house. I kissed the top of his head softly then sat down. "How you doing, mama?" I asked mum.

She looked at me. "I'm alright, baby."

I yawned. "That's good,"

"Where you coming from?" she asked. "You look guilty,"

"Hm?" I laughed a little.

Scary. How does she know I'm feeling guilty?

"I picked up Ti's friend from the hospital to get her son from his childminder. Then I treated them out for some food and drove them home,"