EIGHTEEN

Ashanti

I groaned as I opened my eyes, expecting to see Keem laying next to me. It was just me in bed.

"Bro!" I heard laughter from downstairs.

"Nah, nah, what was it Romzy said the other day to that gyal with the fat bundha?" I heard one of the boys from downstairs.

"You lot aren't on my level. Man walked up to her and just said, 'a fine girl like you shouldn't be walking anywhere, hop in, I'll take you wherever you wanna go, including my bed'. And it fucking worked," I heard Romzy.

"No wayyyy, that's rinsed, fam," I heard Jordan.

"Yeah, she sucked my dick in the car, bro! Had to give her a good dicking down after that," Romzy laughed. "She's been belling man since that day, non stop,"

"Say swear," I heard Daniel, with his thick brummy accent.

"Swear down, nigga,"

"No way she freed up the pus just like that," I heard Gray. "You're chatting shit, man,"

"Nahhh, look, we even made a tape," Romzy said excitedly.

"Show man," they all said. "Show us den,"

They all went silent for a few seconds.

"Ye!" Jordan exclaimed. "Chai, look attttt,"

"Look at the jiggle," I heard one of them say.

"You clarted the ting, my nigga," Keem laughed.

"You sure she ain't one of them ones who carry around STDs and dat, bro? Why'd she free up the pum like that?" I heard one of them say.

They all laughed.

"Nah, got a test, I'm clean, fam. Ain't no infection touching, man," Romzy defended himself. "Anyways, who's tryna cone with man, she's holding a likkle girls sesh, said I should bring some friends,"

"Man's coming," Daniel said, causing them all to laugh.

"Nah, I'm taken, bro," Gray shook his head.

"I'm trying out this celibacy ting, can't lie, not tryna do that," Jordan said.

"Fairs... Keem?" Romzy asked. "You on it?"

I know Keem isn't gonna say he wants to go but for some reason, my heart began to beat rapidly.

"What d'you mean?" Keem asked.

"We all know you ain't getting none of that, right now, with your girl being pregnant and dat," Daniel said. "You must be getting no action right now. Blue balls everyday, ennit?"

No one said anything for a few seconds. I guess they were waiting for Keem's response.

"No disrespect." Daniel added.

"Yeah, you need a bit of action in this life man," Romzy said.

"Someone said it, innit, not me innit, but I agree with that person as well innit, but I wasn't the one that said it," one of them joked to try lighten the mood.

Everyone laughed.

"Nah it's true, Ti ain't tryna give man what I need. Don't wanna be all up in that pregnant shit right now, anyways," he laughed. "Romz, you're tempting man, I can't lie. Might have to swing by,"

My jaw fully dropped.

I'm literally 8 months pregnant with twins but if you saw the way I quickly got out of bed and down the stairs.