TWENTY NINE

Keem

Azeria's been gone for 2 weeks now. I don't know what to think anymore.

I've been out everyday to look for her. I know some of my niggas are tired of me asking if they've heard anything but I don't know what else to do with myself.

At this point, no ones heard any news about her whereabouts or her well-being. I can only think negatively.

What if she's dead?

What if my dad ordered for her to be killed and he's gonna make me find out in the worst possible way?

But, I can't lie, at this point I want to know whether she's alive or dead. I hate being left in the dark.

Ti and I finally decided to tell our families the news of Azeria going missing and it's been even worse.

I've had to beg them not to call the police because if the feds get involved they'll ask too many questions and find out I killed Jamar which will link to Ty and J getting shot and I'll be thrown in prison. Also, there's still a pending case against Ti, for some reason, they're finding it hard to believe that Ti shot that nigga in self-defence.

She's currently out on bail, awaiting trial.

This is bullshit though. Her court trial date is in a few days and Ti isn't doing so great, I can't lie.

She hasn't touched Kelechi in days. I know baby blues is a thing but I think it's hitting extra hard for Ti cos of her recent mental health issues. This is dangerous, I can't lie, cos Kenzo's nearly a month old and he hasn't made a strong attachment to his mum.

I smiled at him after I finished changing him. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. He's been talking a lot lately, making loud noises and squealing.

"Cheeky lil nigga, stop sticking out your tongue at me," I tickled him.

He giggled and spoke in gibberish as I laughed.

I love this kid so much. He's so perfect and innocent. I feel like he understands me when I talk, like some kinda telepathic connection shit but I know he can't. He just gets me though.

Makes me sad when I think about these cute memories with Kelechi. I feel guilty for not having this connection with Azeria.

"Should we say hi to mummy before we go out?" I asked, carrying him once I'd clipped up his onesie.

He batted his eyes in response.

"I know, baby, but mummy's just sad. She loves you," I put him to my chest and went downstairs.

Ti was sat on the sofa, covered in a white fluffy blanket, watching TV. I looked at the TV screen and saw it was a long youtube advert playing. She hadn't skipped it. This is strange.

Ti doesn't even look like herself anymore. She looks depressed. I've tried to communicate with her and get her to open up to me about how she's feeling but she just tells me she's fine or I'm doing too much or that I'm treating her like a piece of glass.

But she is like a piece of glass right now, she's fragile and she's weak. All I'm trying to do is support her but I don't want to bombard her with so much that she shuts down completely so I'm just gonna act like everything's okay. Hopefully we can get back to normal.