NINETEEN

Keem

I groaned loudly as I fell off the sofa.

"Shit," I hissed as my headache started to bang. "What the f-" I looked round the room and saw Jordan and Romzy lying on the floor and the other sofa. I rubbed my eyes as I got up and noticed bottles of Henny, Stellas, packs of weed and edibles, jackets and shoes all over the room.

"Yo," Jordan kissed his teeth. "Shush," he frowned. "Got one fat headache,"

I looked at my phone. It's really 3pm. How long have I been asleep? How long were we even drinking for last night? Surprised Ti didn't come and wake us up. What even happened last night?

"You man need to cut, can't lie, gotta clean this shit up," I said, stretching.

"One sec," Romzy waved me off as he was mid sleep.

I went into the kitchen and got a bin bag and started shoving shit into it.

"Yo, Ti did you dirty a bit last night, you know," Romzy laughed a little as he got up.

"What you on about?" I asked, glancing at him as he picked up his stuff.

"She walked out, remember?" Jordan looked at me as he scratched his neck. "Had one big argument,"

I widened my eyes. "Shit," I groaned loudly as I remembered. "Shit!"

What the fuck is wrong with me?

"You lot should've patterned me, what the fuck was I saying?" I groaned loudly in annoyance at myself.

"Fam, we were all waved," Romzy shook his head. "You said some mad things but I don't think Ti will hate you for that. You were drunk. She ain't unreasonable. She knows you didn't mean shit,"

"If she stays mad at him, don't make her unreasonable." Jordan defended Ti. "You basically said you were gonna cheat cos she's pregnant and you can't do shit with her right now,"

I groaned in annoyance at myself. How can I say something like that? It's not even true.

"True, true," Romzy rubbed his neck. "I gotta apologise to her too, I shouldn't have been saying stuff like that in her house, you get me. Hella disrespectful,"

Jordan raised his eyebrows.

"... shit, man," I repeated and started looking for my phone.

I gotta call her.

"You lot need to get going... can't lie, wanna be on my ones right now," I sat down after searching for my phone for a little while. "Need space to think,"

"Aight, g," Romzy spudded me before he walked to the door.

"In a bit, yeah?" Jordan nodded at me once before he left. "I'll bell you in a bit,"

"Say nothing, safe," I nodded as he left.

Just as I was getting up I noticed my phone in the clear glass flower vase.

Shit.

I moved quick to get my phone, though I knew it was already fucked cos I don't know how long it'd been in that plant water.

"Not today, man, what the fuck?!" I got angry at myself.

How did I even let myself get so drunk?

I needed a bit of time to myself and with my boys but not like this. This is irresponsible of me. I'm about to be a father.

I pulled out my phone. It dripped with water. I attempted to turn it on and the screen flashed green and died again.

Shit, man.