TWENTY FIVE

Ashanti (about a week later)

"Mum, I'm fine!" I looked at her as she moved the cushions around me for the fifth time today.

"I just wanna make sure you're comfortable," she said, touching my arm slightly as I breastfed Kelechi.

"I'm okay," I took a breath and smiled at mum. "Thank you,"

She smiled at me too and watched me. "I'm just so happy," her voice broke.

"Ah, not again," I laughed. "Mum, stop crying,"

"Who's crying?" Keem said as he came downstairs, putting on a white t-shirt.

I watched as his muscles flexed as he moved and a smile grew on his face. Y'all, that fine man is my baby daddyyyy.

"Aw, ma, stop crying," Keem hugged my mum. I find it so cute how he calls my mum 'ma'.

"I'm just happy," she laughed too, wiping her tears. "My babies have had babies," she pinched Keem's cheeks.

Keem pulled away, laughing. "Yeah, it's pretty cool," he grinned at me.

Mum look at us both. "I don't wanna leave... but I have to, Lexi's started with her tantrums again and Adrienne can't handle it. Anyway, I've already been here for 4 days,"

Ris came into the room with Felicity. "It's cos Adri wants to pipe but he can't bring gyal to the yard cos Lex will snitch," he said, munching on some Doritos.

Keem and Felicity laughed. Felicity looks so much better now, she's gained some healthy weight, she has a bright smile on her face and she's much more confident now. Staying with my mum has really done her some good.

Mum frowned at Ris. "Watch your mouth,"

Ris put his hands up. "Ask Adrienne," he shrugged.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go," mum came to me and kissed my cheek and forehead them kissed her fingers and touched both Azeria and Kelechi. "Look after her," she went to Keem and kissed his cheek. "If anything seems off, you call me straight away? Okay?"

"Yes, mum, I will," I pouted, feeling emotional for some reason.

"Okay," she looked at us all. "Ris, if you cause any more trouble you're coming back home, yeah? Flick, you're okay here?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine, Kerri, thank you for everything," she hugged my mum.

"I'll be back in about a week, I don't wanna bombard Ti and Keem with you lot in their home when they just had babies," mum looked at me apologetically.

"It's okay, mama. Flick can help me out anyways, right?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Yeah, of course," she nodded.

"Great," I said, wiping Kelechi's mouth as I finished breastfeeding him. I put the blanket that covered me for privacy on the sofa after I put my breast back in my vest.

"Nah, but, mum, this is more reason why you should let me move out properly," Ris said. He's been tryna persuade mum to let him move to London permanently and rent out a small house. He's got the money which he earned doing honest work at Footlocker but he's just too immature. We all know Ris would probably throw parties every night, get someone pregnant and run through his cash in the space of a week.