CHAPTER 1

"babe let me explain," he says. "BULLSHIT" i was supposed to run off and not listen just like any other girl would do in this kind of situation.

"i, i..." he mumbled having Stacey comfort behind him, dumbass.

"that's what i thought. ASSHOLE"

I gave him the finger and slammed the door behind me.

I just realized that it didn't much have the affect on me. I pull out my phone and started texting.

Amy, meet me at Starbucks near the campus ASAP x

I pushed the door open, revealing a curious looked Amy. Woah, she's fast.

"whats up? ---- holy shit you" her finally catching up

"hello to you to and yes i did" nodding, proud at myself

"I'm happy for you, not that you guys broke up. You actually stood up for yourself" she smiled.

"want anything? its in the house"

" the usual, thanks" I walked up to the counter

"Hey Calum," i guess having a small chat wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Hey" he smiled then soon sent out a chortle

"What is it?" I scrunched my nose in confusion

"Nothing, i just remembered something---- so what would you want for today?"

"I'd have 2 venti green tea frap" grinning sheepishly as i get my wallet out " you look like you had a good day. That'd be $12" giving him the exact amount

"well yeah, i did" we exchanged smiles before walking back to where Amy was.

"who's that guy you were talking to, back there?" She discretely points across to him who i see is making our drinks, having her smirking at me.

what the hell.

" first of all, his name is CALUM. Second, i just found my EX with another girl. I'm not looking for anyone right now" seriously,

"well, if you say so.... he's cute"

"well you two have my blessings" i joke, going back to the counter to grab our drinks.

"so tell me, how all of 'this' commotion started, with ALL of the details. Cause you confuse me"

*FLASHBACK, A FEW WEEKS AGO*

I was on the phone with one of my closest friends, madison.

"omg we should do double dates. Since both of them get along really well" i can literally feel that she's excited.

" Cool, how bout tomorrow evening around 7 at Dulcinea?" i suggest

" That'd be great Guys should be the one planning these," she paused "but its up for a change." making her tone heroic. She could be weird at times

"sure -----anys i gotta go approach him, see you tom" then i hang up. I started texting Jace

* Babe, you up for tomorrow's double date? x *

i waited for a couple of minutes, still no reply. He normally texts back, immediately. I tried to text him the same message like 3 times. So to pass time i decided to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S and eat some ice cream.

I then checked my phone, still no luck so i tried calling him. After 3 rings he answers

"JACE, what happened i kept on texti-"

i was then cut off by a girl's voice "oh, Jace is in the shower. Try to call back later." i heard Jace's voice echoed calling by the name 'Stacey' so i hanged up. Her pitch was so high it almost made me gag.

I decided not to spoil it to him that i already knew. Since then he became very distant. He kept on telling me he had errands to do. He even used his family for a reason to shun me. A part of me felt broken and hurt each time he'd cancel on me the way my heart would ache whenever he says no.

This morning i tried calling him again and no one answered, which results to him being 'busy' and i felt this is the right time for revelation.

So i came up to his apartment and opened the door with the spare key he trusted me with.

*FLASH BACK OVER*

"that fucking douche, I'm sorry..." Amy pats me on the shoulder

"eh I'm fine, but for now i just want to stay single" i didn't notice our drinks were already empty as i tried on sipping the last contents making that annoying sound.

Hiii first chapter!!
Dedicated for you to read:)