CHAPTER 20

Omg yay for me actually reaching this far yaaaay *children cheering*

x

"so i guess this is good bye" he removes his hand from the steering wheel and looks at me. Wait don't we live in the same appartment? I gave him a questioning look.

"Oh, me and the band had to stay elsewhere for a few days since we're going to do some recording" he pouts

"That is only for now though." i said in reply.

Everyone else already got dropped off back to their homes and im left here alone with luke since fiona is with Ashton, she's already probably back in her room. Luke jumps off his car and opens the door for me. As soon as we step in the elevator which i didn't know that he would, i just stayed silent and im going to be a lil down since i wont get to see luke most of the day.

The elevator rings a ding sound and luke assists me back to my room having his hand placed on the small of my back. I really am going to miss him to bits.

We halt in front of my room and before i can even say anything luke had his lips on mine. With the door being my support, i leaned on it and luke just corners my body there like he's trapping me or something. We continued kissing fast and hard.

"err..." Fiona says out of nowhere but there's a smirk playing on her lips.

"What? You kind of intruded something really important." luke speaks, He suddenly turns into something different . What happened to cudly luke?

But if i was being honest i like this side of him and i need to get used to this.

"I know, Im so sorry but you two should get a room." She started to grow a bigger smirk, now its more of a smug look.

I just roll my eyes at her. "Now you, i am going to miss you so much." I say to luke and he pecks me in the lips one more time.

"Dont worry, ill ring and text you everyday." he winks at me. Gosh i love this side of his, it makes my knees shake like i can barely walk . He is just so unpredictable and it blows me away.

I kissed him one more time and i looked around and fiona is now nowhere to be seen.

"I love you." He speaks. I know should reply 'i love you too' but i think its not yet time. He needs to earn it. Just like my trust.

I come inside the room and closed the door. Leaning on it as i slowly slide down until my arse actually reach the carpeted floor. I just cant stop my lips from creating a smile.

Later on someone started knocking, knowingly it's fiona so i just open the door without looking at the peephole.

"Oh hi... Uhm i didnt expect to see you" i say with a light smile.

He just stands there. What is he doing?

Realizing, i step out of the way and he comes in. "That is because i am here to steal your heart, babe." Harry says casually, sitting on the edge on the sofa.

Screw this, how should i even tell him that im already with someone. This is too difficult so i stayed silent about that. Though i really need to tell him soon.

" not to be harsh or anything, but how'd you get my address?" I dont remember telling him before.

"You texted me saying that this is where you live, before i even left the UK" he smiles, showing off that deep dimples making me envy of him.

"You do know love, that i am still fighting for that chance?" He looks up at me, pushing his brown tousled hair back, away from his face .

"That chance that we could actually be together, i mean" he sighs "i dont want to be left hanging in the air for nothing, knowing that i wont even get the chance to let you feel and show you how i love you." he said. Totally caught me off garud, making me feel guilty about not letting him know im in a relationship with Luke.

Shit, how do i say this...

I am torn. I know i love harry but, maybe....

"About that..." My phone started ringing, with my ringtone ringing really loud interupting us. Thank God i didnt leave it on silent.

I picked it up, carelessly not looking at caller ID. I look at harry mouthing him "ill be right back"

"Did i just see how hungry he was for you"

"Hello to you too fiona" i say sacrcastically

"Wait.. Were you even going to tell me something? Awhile ago?" Or she knew so she made this genius idea of coming up and to disturb us on purpose.

"Of course, so remember Erika left ahead of us?" I nod even though she can't actually see me but she proceeds

"And we never knew the reason behind it" i dont know what is even the point of this.
"She told me that she had to reserve this pub that is really known for her upcoming birthday and she's inviting all of us" she says, in a tone like doesnt care at all.

"Er, sure ?" Like really, we just came from a holiday and im way tired.

"Babe dont be so kj, you'll see luke there anyways and it's a SATURDAY for cryin' out loud. "

then i saw harry from behind me, why is he coming up to me.

"Listen, ill call you back later" i hanged up and face backwards where i last saw harry's direction.

I gasp, and curse under my breath. Our faces dangerously so close to each other, his huge hands warms up around my waist.

"H-harry!" I say, he brings his hand up then caresses my cheek.

Remind me again why he's doing this. Noticing that his fingers are now locked on the balcony's railings, now i am trapped. As much as i want to push him i know he wouldn't buldge. But i wont know if i didnt try, so i did. i pushed him away from me.

He started to lean in, closer by the second, closing the gap between us. I. just stood there frozen, not know what to do

OKAY SO IF ANYONE IS CONFUSED, HARRY IS ALYSSA'S CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND AND BEFORE, SHE ENDED UP HEADS OVER HEELS FOR HIM. NOT KNOWING HARRY WAS FEELING THE SAME THING. BUT THE PROBLEM IS, HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT ALYSSA AND LUKE'S RELATIOSHIP EXISTS.

ASDFGHJKL

x