CHAPTER 6

ALY'S P.O. V.

I have this frustration when i hear people yell at each other here and there. It makes my ear bleed as hell and have my temper to my boiling point.

"Would you two quiet down?!" i bawled.

Both my parents looked at me with confusion written on their faces

"Do you think screaming at each other would really help?" I still cannot believe they cant see the obvious

"I drove for bloody 5 hours just to visit you guys and this is what you've had planned?!"

Grabbing my car keys and slamming the door behind me leaving them with dubious looks. My eyes started to water. I started up the engine and drove away from them knowing the place where i know i can get some advice.

"Fiona, erm.. i was wondering if i could like stay for a night becaus-" i spoke shyly to her.

A The last time we talked was before i left for uni and our friendship kinda lost connection since i moved to the city. We were both busy of crap, both of us also had to prepare for college and she had to manage a stable relationship with the guy we met at an amusement park back then.

"of course! you're welcome anytime" she said sincerely to the phone making me wear a smile.

I drove to her porch, pressing the doorbell making a "ding" sound . it reminds me of the childhood times when we were still young and whenever i'd press that button and invite her to go outside and play.

"oh dear, wait a second-" someone said.

"Alyssa! It has been awhile. You've grown to a beautiful young lady" she widens her eyes, giving me a hug and i of course, gladly returned it. I just looked down, so she'd not to see my eyes tired from crying and cheeks stained with tears.

"come in, hun. Just feel at home." smiling widely,

"uhm, where's fiona?" i step on the house mat, cleaning the dirty sole of my shoes. Always gotta have hygiene and manners.

"she's in her room, screaming cause of some boy band that's visiting here for a few days" she said shaking her head. I brought myself upstairs, hearing the loud volume of the television from her room.

"FIONA WOULD YA PLEASE LOWER THE VOLUME A BIT DOWN?!" i barged in.

Seeing her sitting cris cross apple sauce on the bed staring at the telly.

"oh my fucking gosh!" attacking me with a hug

"inside voice please, im having my ears bleed more because of you" i say playfully as i hugged her really tight. I walked towards her bed sat on the edge.

"whats up? I missed you, bad" i cooed

"I missed you too babe and," she inhales "whats up my ass! ONE DIRECTIONS COMING HERE!!!!" she fangirled

She coughed "so what happened? your eyes are red as hell"

god this girl is from ecstatic fangirl to a worried friend.

"im just sick of everything y'know, my ears are tired of hearing them fight all the time."

A/N

SORRY BABES SHORT shor short CHAPTER