CHAPTER 24

The following the day, no one except my parents visited me. A part of me wished that, that Luke guy stayed with me the whole night while i drifted to sleep instead of him leaving the room just all the sudden.

There is this aura or something weird feeling about luke, it's not something bad, it's actually good like i want his presence always around me. That even i just saw him that day when he kneeled down on my level and asked if i remember him, by that time i already got the fond of him.

I guess the doctors did not let anyone except my parents in. We spent the whole day talking about the past, or my childhood days. My mom was actually astonished that i can actually remember most of them, that i can recall the things that happened back then.

They said i can finally leave the hospital on friday. Wow, it has been already a week and its just too fast.

-

"hi alyssa" Madi enters the room, closing the door gently.

"Hey madi" i smile, sitting up. Fixing my hair not knowing she'd come by.

"So remember luke? --- luke blonde haired guy who crouched down?" She sat on the edge of my bed.

Of course, that handsome guy who just effin kissed my hand and said he missed me

"Yeah,"

"Well not to surprise you or anything but he's your boyfriend and--"

No shit! He is too hot-cute-good-looking for me to handle

I interrupt "no way! Thats why i felt like i really knew him" i beamed

"Good!" She smiled "By saturday he wants to take you out on the places you two have been to, to the place where you two first met an-"

I interrupt again " then why doesnt he have the courage to be the one to tell me not you?" Like what kind of boyfriend would do that

"Because he's afraid that he might scare you off, that he might startle you and you might get submerged with all the things that's been happening" she explains, a wave of relief started to over come me. Even though i dont really know him at all, i liked him the first time he brushed his lips on my skin.

We continued to talk about things, especially with her relationship with Ashton and all.

I was getting drawn out i had to stop paying attention. I just said a few oh really!, Thats great, Go ons so it wouldnt hurt her feelings. Im really looking forward on how luke would really put in the effort to help me remember the things that'd happened from the day we met and onwards.

I have been drinking the pills as said by the doctor but i feel no effect. Im just waiting for everything to come spalshing back to my head.

Everytime i'd look over to my right, id get this pain in my neck which makes me jerk in pain. Which is ve-

"Earth to alyssa" Madi removes me from my thoughts.

I raise my eyebrows and look over at her.

"Miss, im sorry to disturb anything but your time is up. You can visit again later around 7pm" a nurse around her late twnties speaks, wait how did she even get inside without us noticing her presence?

Madison hesitated a second before she hugged me and started walking toward the door. She looked back once more and mouthed call me and the door was left shut.

That reminds me, where is my phone anyways. I looked to the bed side tables

"Fuck" i cursed in pain, bending as i reached for the cabinets to see nothing but the remote of the t.v before me. Dont tell me they confiscated my phone. I groan in pain as i settle and lean back to my bed.

-

"Ms. Frace, here is your dinner" the nurse smiled. I have been seeing her for a lot of times now and i still had not got her name.

"Thank you ----whats your name" i smile comfortingly as i help her place down the tray.

"Its, bella miss" she states returning the smile

"oh and quit calling me miss Frace," i laughed lightly "just call me Alyssa" i insisted.

"Sure, Alyssa please dont hesitate to hit that buzzer when you need anything" she started to turn her heel around and opened the door.

"Oh! I forgot" i speak before she left, she turned around smiling. "Do you have any idea or may have seen my phone?"

She nods "yeah, it is together with the things the police found in your car," she paused and had her tracks back inside the room. To open the small closet in the corner of the room.

She looked back at me to ask for permission and i nod in approval.

I listened to the unzipping of the duffle bag as she continued searched for my phone in the bag.

She walked toward me and handed me my phone, after i thanked her. I was now all alone again.

After eating dinner in bed, i continue to check my messages. How long was i been out? I turn on my phone to see

8 new messages.
45 missed calls

it lit on with the lock screen. I type in my password.

Again. And again. And again. It doesn't want to open. What the hell? I tried one more time and i sigh in relief.

I tapped on my messages. I firstly read the ones from Luke.

Why aren't you pickin your phone?
Wednesday, 5:09 pm

You're making me worried
Wednesday, 5:10 pm

Babe please pick up
Wednesday, 5:15 pm

I am on my way to your place right now.
Wednesday, 5:19 pm

probably those were the texts when i left my car on hazzard and had a huge truck crashed the back of my car.

I scrolled up to see the previous ones. im curious of how our relationship supppsed to be.

Luke: Babe, i will be back this saturday. I cant wait to see your pretty face :-)
Wednesday, 10:37 am

Me: oh really? i have missed you too much just come back home on friday instead
Wednesday, 10:43 am

Luke: is that so? I can prove to you that i missed you more ;-) i will knock your bed out believe me, you'll be needing to buy a new one by then.
Wednesday 10:46 am

Me: i can hardly believe that, with your lean body? Oh please
Wednesday 10:52 am

Luke: are you accusing me i cant fuck you hard? You want a test to see for yourself babe? I swear gsus your legs would be so sore the day after
Wednesday 10:55 am

Me: dont be too ahead of yourself hemmo, take note that i havent even had my first kiss with you yet
Wednesday 10:58 am

Luke: then thats the bonus that comes with me fucking you.
Wednesday 11:04 am

Me: oh really? I gotta go talk to you later lukey, im driving

Wednesday 11:09 am

Luke: aww okay, i love you :-)
Wednesday, 11:10 am

I didnt notice i had stopped scrolling and without a doubt i have this huge grin i cant take off my face. So i bit my lip trying to stop it.

I ended the night eating dinner in bed and i guess i watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S to pass out time. Eventually, my eyes got heavier by the minute and i got lost in my dreams.