CHAPTER 9

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

.

.

"Hey, so i was thinking..." Luke mutters to me his voice so low it wasnt really audible but i managed to hear his every word.

oh my god, my palms are getting sweaty.

"mmhhm" i half smiled. please let this be something good.

" i was thinking that maybe-" Luke was cut off by erika. UGH i dont know whats erika's deal but im sick of it.

If i could only directly vomit on her face i would.

"lukeeey" she smiles sitting down beside him. Hugging him, is she making me jealous or what? I know i have no right to get jealous but i cant help it.

"im just gonna head inside" i brush off the sand that was on me and started walking back. I looked at the both of them for one last time, just then Erika looked back and her lips pulled a smirk at me.

Fucker. She looks like a waif model from here though.

god i need her off my hair immediately, i feel like she will never leave me. She'll even make my life a living hell not until she gets what she wants.

Me and Madison had been friends with Erika since 9th grade, but it looks like she changed. A lot. I just wish i didnt bump into her on my way going to the mall, if it wasnt for my clumsyness she wouldnt be here right now.

After that school year she started to be two faced shit. She would lie and cry to people and tell them stories that NEVER happened only to make person who did nothing look bad.

That time was the time I only understood why nobody talked to her and ignored her until she started to be my friend and my science lab partner.

I couldn't say NO to her when she heard that we're going out of town because if i did she would NEVER leave me. It wasnt my decision to make anyways, it was everyone's. Besides after all this, we'll be going back to our same old routines for the summer.

Since this is the last two months of stress free i have to make the most of it after that stress is gonna hit me like a bitch.

changing into my jammies i hid myself under the covers. Then questions came rushing to my mind.

what was Luke gonna say?

was it the 'answer' to my question of does he like me back?

gosh, this is so confusing. I'll just ask him about it in the morning.

Nothing to worry the fuck out of me about.

-

"ALYSSA! WAKE UP" Amy hollered then paused

"ALYSSA! Luke is here" what does she think, that is going to work

"Wake me up when he's really here." i replied

why would he be-

"uhm.. Alyssa" it took me a second to recognize that voice that i admire so much. I jolted up from my bed, seeing Luke leaning onto my doorframe.

He smiled amusingly "you've been sleeping all day babe"

WAIT IM DREAMING

did he call me babe or... i know its normal for him to use 'babe' but hey, im still not used to it.

"i probably look like a racoon" i wipe off some morning stars thats stupidly on my eyes right now. Luke started walking to where i am and sat beside me.

"hey" he looks at me with his gentle hands creeping to my chin, lifting it.

SHIT is he gonna kiss me?!

"thats absurd babe, because from what i see from here you are beautiful." he smiles.

I saw amy creep behind luke sending me a creepy smirk, leaving us with the door shut closed.

fuck i am really falling. Falling hard and im afraid that no one would catch me.

-A ;)