CHAPTER 18

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

I ran toward him, hugging him. Jumping, with the help of his huge hands helping me to help him lift my thighs, i just kiss him, deep, slow and passionate. We continued kissing until we're both out of breath

"yes!" I scream out, i am really happy.

" thank god then ! " he pecks me in the lips one more time and he brings me down.

Together, we go back to the rest house, hand in hand swaying it back and forth with huge grins plastered into our faces. Seeing that the fire back there was already out, it was probably blown by tonight's strong wind.

The sound of the sea crasing onto the shore is just music to my ears.

I dont even know if i should cuddle with him tonight or am i worrying too much but if i wasnt lying all i want to do is cuddle with him until we both fall asleep.

"Ugh, it's fucking cold" i cuss under my breath. No i am not waiting for luke to hand me over his coat since we're already just out side of the rest house anyways. Luke slides the glass door open for me and i head in, feeling the sudden warm tempreture from the heater is just beautiful.

"Good night lukey" i coo

"Good night babe" he grabs my wrist and brings me closer to him. Having both his long arms wrapped around me. We just stand there in the hallway like that, and i have to admit, i do wanna stay like that for hours.

Luke lets me go and i kiss him good night. Woah i just answered him an hour ago and now we're acting like we've been together for a while. I brush my teeth and change into my usual PJs. Sighing, i lie down, switching the lamp off and got comfy. I didnt bother using the heavy thick blanket since its really warm. I shut my eyes close. And started drifting to sleep.

Later that night/dawn

2:37 AM

"Fuck" i am sweating. Legit. Is it really that warm? I tie my hair up messily, i dont even care if there are strands that i didnt catch . Standing up to open the slide door which leads to the main balcony, with the cold wind hitting me like a bitch.

"Thats better" walking up close to the balcony, seeing the beautiful view of the beach is just jaw dropping amazing. I peered to see how people are doing, since all of us has access to this balcony, except erika since her room is in the other side >;)

I saw mikey and fiona sleeping together, already. Its so adorable to watch them, i look into the other room to see Calum.... with wait who's that.

"The fuck" is that erika who's arms wrapped around calum's body. For a second i thought that wasn't her. Looks like she isnt here only for luke, but i must say she is one skanky hoe.

I lean in to see the other room. Luke's. Gosh his back also is perfect for the paper magazine. I lightly giggled, afraid to wake up anyone. I turn around to go back and get some sleep.

"Alyssa? Is that you?" Without looking behind, i can already see luke's tall, lean frame's shadow from the house's light that's behind us.

"Yeah?" Slowly turning around. Gosh the way he's bare torso and is glistening under the light's beautiful and hot at the same time i cant even.. I kept saying 'hot' i need to stop.

"Sorry, i can't sleep" i pout. Luke opens his arms wide, welcoming me for a hug. And i did, why miss an opertunity to do so when its sleepy luke.

"Want to sleep with me?" He proposed " i mean if youthinkimtakingthisrelationshipfastplease... Please do tell me" he sighs and i just cup both of my hands on his cheeks "its okay, and sure ill sleep with you" i smile brightly at him.

I jump on his bed up and down, and woah i am hyper tonight. I lay myself down under the sheets.

"Luke please dont close the door, it'll be too warm"

"Sure, now get some sleep" he leaves the door open and lays down beside me. I sneak my arm to hug him and I drifted to sleep in no time.

NEXT MORNING YAY

"ALYSSA DID YOU USE PROTECTION OH MY GOD PLEASE SAY THAT YOU DID" ugh so early in the morning.

I rub my eyes, and sit up

"Oh look you're awake now! " i just roll my eyes at Mary plafully, who wouldn't be with her voice too loud just makes me jolt everytime.

I look over at luke, his chest going up and down, with a small gape in his mouth inhaling and exhaling air is just cute. The way his piercing just hanging unto his lower lip just makes me swoon everytime. I deattached his arm from me and went to the kitchen.

"Get your stuff ready guys, we're gonna leave later" Ashton screams aloud. I groan in response but i cannot wait for Erika to leave me all alone.

I went to Amy's room, knowingly she's awake with her phone glued to her face.

"Hey babe! Whats up" she spoke not even removing her eyes from her phone.

" did you know..." I pause unsurely, does she even need to know what happened last night? Or am i just overreacting

"Erika had cuddling session with calum late night? Around dusk maybe" Then that was the time i cought her attention.

"...What?" She sits on the edge of her bed, beside me and i just frown at her. I thought she was literally about to cry.

"You're joking right?" And with that i shaked my head in disapproval

Someone immediately barges in without knocking.

"Have some manners please" i said with a hint of annoyance

"Oops, haha sorry." Calum appologizes

"oh look at you, so beautiful early in the morning. I mean you always are" he winks at her but amy didnt bulge. I elbowed her, still nothing i kinda did it thrice and she just had to flash him with her most fakest smile.

"Oh yeah we're leavin' in a tad later, loves" then he left the room like a flash.

"Dont worry about erika, she'll be gone soon and by soon i mean later" i encourage her, suggessting we should go eat breakfast before we repack our stuff. I hate repacking thinking of it makes me even more lazier than i already am today.

"Hey amy! " calling her attention since she's ahead of me and is already downstairs.

"You might wanna go ahead since i wanna check if lukey is awake." I said aloud

I wonder if he's already downstairs or still sleeping. I twist the doorknob open, pushing the heavy wooden door and within seconds i had my mouth hanging.

Then i saw Erika....

"What the fuck luke?" I scream

+
Yaaay for a LONG chapter 18 :)