CHAPTER 17

LUKE'S P.O.V

"WHAT THE HELL MAN" Calum shouted. After Alyssa stood up and left all i felt was me being numb.

Erika kissing me felt like cockroaches crawling on me, i would never even dream of it. Besides i didnt feel anything special about that kiss. It was plain disgusting.

Ashton sill confused "why?"

"Alyssa likes luke, lad dont you get it" mikey explains shaking his head in disapproval.

I cant get off the way alyssa stared at us with pain in her eyes off my mind.

Ashton just curses in to the air "fuck sorry mate, i didnt mean it that way" he appologizes. Erika doesnt seem bothered at all, in fact it looks like shes more interested in her nails than whats going around her. I stand up and jog, heading to where alyssa went.

God she's far. What a night, last night here spending it like this. I need to prepare on how to say and explain everything to her. While i jog i thought of possible words i can say.

"Alyssa im in love with you" no. I shake my head.

"Alyssa would you be mine?" No. No.

"I have liked you since that night.." No. It's just. I sigh. Seeing that she's closer to where i am now i shout out her name, but she doesnt look back, i shout again but it seems like she can't hear me.

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

I peak behind me and fuck fuck FUCK it is Luke. He started jogging faster so he can catch up to where i was. My minds says no but my heart cries out yes.

I have no idea on which to listen now,

"Alyssa! Please wait" luke says out of breath

"Hmnm" i stop and sigh. But i didn't turn around for him, i just stood up still.

"I am truly sorry for kissing erika" he declares in front of me, catching his breath one more time

"Why'd you say sorry to me? I mean we're not even together."

Now im just... Ugh my temper is back on boiling point since he reminded me of it.

"That is the reason why" he paused " i want us to be together."

Wait did i just hear him right. I just stand there dubious.

"What?" I dont get him at all, i am just so confused

"I want you to call me yours and i want to call you mine. I want to show you off as much as i can. I want to show you how love feels. I want to accomplish what your ex has failed to do. Babe ive been heads over heels for you. I never got the chance to tell you because im afraid you might reject me and go with that harry guy." He breathes

" i love you, i know we've just met but thats it how i want us to know more about each other. Together. Forget about how short we've only known each other but do remember that i love you Alyssa, bottom line is" he paused.

I cant even handle all this. My knees are shaking cause of excitement, happiness, and i cant

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

FUCK I LOVE HIM TO DEATH
Omg my own story is killing me hhahahahahaha
Ashton is just so clueless at times, he just blind to things thats happening around him. But ofc he is a cutie.

x