CHAPTER 2

*phone starts ringing*

"hello?"

"aly, its madison so Ashton's having this party at his place and i want you to come. ---There's loads of alcohol and it would be a bother if you missed it." She breathes "You up for it?"

i don't know, i mean... im still not legal

"Hell yeah i am. so where and when is this party you're talking about?"

"the party's tonight at 8, don't worry i have a car. Ill give you a ring when im on my way there"

"okay, see you in a bit" then i hanged up.

-

Someone abruptly knocked on my door, it's so light you'd almost wont hear it.

"ugh, COMING!" I hollered. I opened the door, surprised to see my best friends

"shush, don't speak" Jenn speaks in a posh tone as she pushed me out of the doorway. Follows Mary, and Amy

"we're here to prepare for tonight" Amy makes her way to my room and lays down her duffle bags on my bed.

-

"gosh, i dont know if it's really that bad ----but i guess it'll do" jenn says as she looked at herself in the mirror one last time.

We gave her an absurd look since she looked very beautiful with her curves being so defined with the silver mini body con dress she has on.

"on a scale of hotness we rates at scortching " i imitated a posh british accent and end up failing.

i was wearing this black sequined dress that matched my hair. it highlighted most of my curves like Jenn's but it wasn't too revealing and it ended at mid thigh length.

I had my hair with natural looking waves. Black tights and high black heels. It shocked me that the shoes doesnt look comfortable once you actually wear it. My make up was neutral, i don't want to look like my face is covered in crayola anyways.

We all headed down the lobby knowingly Madison already rang my phone.

A black Land Rover made its on the sideway and we jumped in.

"TIME TO PARTAY" madi shouted acting like she's already intoxicated with alcohol. Her stereo stared blaring and we got lost in singing.

-

Madi starts pulling up the car at the steep sideway

"we're here" she smiles

"woah, Ashton's house sure is huge" Amy compliments

" it's even bigger than my ex's tiny dick" Jenn adds exaggerating the word 'tiny'

We all laughed. Ashton's pretty popular in college. He's got a good reputation along with his mostly-jock-friends.

I can already see the flashing lights at the end of the driveway along with the loud thumping music.

As we all enter, the music got louder by the second making my ears bleed, colorful lights were everywhere, teenagers grinding themselves at each other and you could literally smell the alcohol.

"Hey babe," Ashton gives a quick peck on Madi's lips.

"This is Alyssa" She then points to me, "that's me" i smiled with him returning it. Madi continued to introduce Mary, Amy and Jenn to Ashton

"Guys, meet my mates" Ashton says, he walks past a few people. We end up going to the pool.

"This is Michael" He points out to the guy that has red streaks from his hair, he waves at us