CHAPTER 8

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

-

Ive liked Luke since the night ashton introduced me to him. I just cant... the way im self conscious whenever im around him. I usually dont care on what i dress, how i look like cause im not trying to impress anyone. But the more i think about him the more i get worried.

What if i end up getting cheated on again?

But i never felt like this for anyone before. The way his blue icy orbs shined perfectly against the moon light. His soft pierced lips is killing me by the sight of it. The way he bites it whenever he runs his hands to his perectly blonde messy hair. Its so messy but looked so hot.

"Alyssa are you sure?" Ashton asks raising an eyebrow at me

"yeah sure thing" i smile

" we'll just be inside since its getting a bit chilly" Everyone stands up and heads inside. Everyone except Luke.

Why dont you also go inside Luke. You are making me more confused and head over heels for you.

Amy's father bought a huge rest house in Circular Quay exectly in Tamarama beach so thinking that her father was rarely around, like mine. Amy invited us, why not. Neither of us thought that the house was beach front so that's just a bonus.

I am now sitting alone, well not completely alone since luke is a few inches far from me. Hearing the waves crash on the shore, the dark beautiful night sky, the shimmering stars makes me want to think about my feelings for him more.

Do i even like luke?

Will he hurt me just like Jace?

-

LUKE'S P.O.V

FLASHBACK

(luke is thinking about this while he's sitting alone with Alyssa on the shore)

After the third ring he answered

"Hey man, do you know by any chance where Alyssa went?" I ask having my hand run into my hair

"why dont you ask her yourself mate," ashton chuckles through the phone

"C'mon, i just.."

"alright, Madison said something about going to the mall with Alyssa"

"which mall?"

"the one closest to us dimwit" he sents out a chortle and i join him

"thanks man" then i hang up

sighing to myself i didnt even need to drive, it's just around the corner.

Thinking why dont i get some coffee.

On the way going to starbucks i saw Alyssa and Madison walking on the sidewalk. i tried to keep up with them so

instead of approaching them- wait are they talking about me?

"Yeah, he doesnt like tan girls like me. Mostly aussies would critisize my nationality. I try to hide away in the sun, put sunblock more than before. i just... ive liked luke since the night at the party and i dont know" Alyssa sighs and Madison stole a glance from me and smirked. I decided to be like a normal stranger, i put my head down low, both hands on my hoodie's pockets

"wait so you like-like luke?" Madison exaggerates the 'like-like' word, oviously for me to hear.

"yeah, and i dont even know if he feels the same, there are other girls better and prettier than me so why get my hopes up?" Alyssa says, its impressive since im just walking behind them and no one suspects a thing

"if you're falling hard and dont say anything you wouldnt get anywhere y'know, you need to at least try babe" madison speaks.

i've heard enough, i walk the opposite direction going back to where i came.

I never thought in a million years she'd like me back. All this time she's have been feeling exactly the way im feeling that she doesnt like me back.

Well i need to keep my pace fast cause she might give up on me anytime soon.

FLASHBACK OVER

I sigh. seeing the moon shine so bright and everything around me right now is absolutely perfect. The sky, the stars, the ocean and of course Alyssa. I wonder if she's thinking about me too.

Omg is it wierd that my own story is making me crazy hahahah
x