CHAPTER 21

Harry and i didnt have any space left between us.

Until we both heard something.

The camera instantly clicks from below . I push him away immediately and now im panicking. Everybody knows who Harry Styles is. That photo that they just took could be the end of me. Luke will surely see that fucking photo any time soon. I saw the guy who snapped the photo and give him the dirty finger he deserves.

"Fuck you ! You old wanker!" I scream louder than intended. I stayed away from the balcony so i'd avoid creating too much drama.

"What was that? Why are you even worried? " he asked dumbfoundly

"That is the point. I am afraid." I say frustratedly

"You didn't even answer why" he argued back

"It is because, i am seeing someone and by seeing, i am with someone" He needed to know.

I looked at his eyes, seeing those green orbs. His expression was nothing but hurt .

"But do remember, ill still be here waiting for you." he put both his hands on my cheek and kisses me on my forehead. He grabbed his coat and with that he left me closing the door shut.

I raise my hands in the air and sigh.

I decided to text luke. 'Cos i miss him.

Me: "Hi lukey :P"

Luke: "I have missed you too much. *crying emoji*"

Me: "me too ! When are you coming back anyways? Ive been sad since you left."

Luke: "ill be back on the 26th:) dont be sad, believe me that frown on your mouth doesnt look good on you but surely my cock will;)"

DID HE JUST TEXT ME WHAT I THINk he did? Oh he wanted to play this game eh?

Me: "oh really? That's a shame, my undies are all wet after the day you've left me. all alone;)"

i cant believe im playing this with him. I ended lying in my room now. I usually change positions every now and then but now my body's just sprawled all over my bed.

Luke: "dont do it by yourself babe, it is much better if im going to do it my style. Licking and fingering you at the same time, hearing you moan my name will be music to my ears." I laughed at his reply and texting him just kept me busy. Usually he'd reply in a minute or two since he said that he's getting scolded at for getting so distracted easily of his phone.

I actually got my mind off what happened recently, which really pissed the hell of me off.

I continued texting luke until my eyes got heavier by the second and i fell asleep.

DAYUM WAS THAT EVEN A CHAPTER? HAHAHSHA IT WAS SO SHORT:(( LIKE YOUR EX'S DICK JK IM KIDDIN

x