CHAPTER 13

MUST READ TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY BETER!

just to tell you guys that i wont be including the shit ton of mobs and girls chasing one direction in this story, so 1D is famous in this story how they are today and 5sos isnt. Yet. so yeah just to clarify that to you if you're ever confused.

ENJOY! Nom nom

LUKE'S P.O.V

Fuck fuck fuck. Being the klutz that i am i bumped into Alyssa. Our faces nearly touching. I dont know if i should make a move and lean in or just appologize. My arms just started to get numb, fuck im praying that i wont fall on her. Literally.

I muttered a cuss and decided to go with Plan B

"i am so sorry" i pulled up the most appologetic smile i could.

holding on the thing thats right next to me to regain my balance.

I just noticed that she isnt on her usual sleeping clothes. We both say our appologies and went on different ways.

It has been 5 minutes or 7 im not sure and yes im watching Alyssa sit on the sofa doing something interesting on her phone. Waiting for someone who i suppose is that Harry guy.

Someone finally rang the doorbell with Alyssa gleefully ran towards the door. I didnt hear exactly the words that're coming out of their mouths. Im just... observing them, yeah i know creepy stalker. Alyssa shuts the door closed leaving with that thing.

I close the small gape of my door carefully trying not waking anyone up and checked my twitter. Weird... My account got thousands more followers. I refreshed it and growed into a larger amount. I checked my notifications and-

"HOLY SHIT!" this cant be real. This is too good to be real.

I shouted a few more fucks and shit until someone bothered to shut me up.

"LUKE! what is wrong with you screaming in the middle of the night?" Michael hissed at me

"Fucking check your twitter mentions man"

"ill just check it tomorrow, go to fucking bed" he said shrugging it off

"well whatever fills your boat, all i wanna prove to you is that the Niall Horan mentioned us"

"yeah yeah whatever. good night" Michael shuts the door

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

Me and Harry are having a great time so far. We ate at this classy restaurant down the road afterwards we went to the arcade. I didnt even know they had these here.

"that was fun," we both exited

"it sure was" we continued walking on the sidewalk , randomly talking about the fuzz thats currently going on. Breathing in the cold air.

"hey so i've known you ever since i moved to be your neighbor right?" he exhales hot air creating mist. Gosh it's freezing, it isnt even christmas yet.

"uhuh" i scrunched up my nose in confusion.

Where the hell is this going?

"i need to say this" he sighs to himself

"say what harry? do you have cancer or something?"

"no no no," he shakes his head and paused and looked directly in my eyes.

"I am Harry. Harry Edward Styles. And i am in love with you." Harry cheekily smiles and i just stand there processing it all in.

"Will you be mine? my official girlfriend? that's always there ready to have a cuddle with me and do lots of " he winked, "love?"

i just stand there in shock. I dont know if this is part of his plan or he just thought of it now.

"C'mon please say something" he pleads

I hugged him. Hugged him tight. I crawl both of my hands and placed it on his cheeks

"Harry, we both know i have feelings for you but just not now" i smile apologetically at him. He just pouts and looks deep into my eyes, both his hands still attatched to my waist and my hands on his cheeks, we stayed like that for seconds and i spoke up.

"But don't you worry, i might give you the answer that you want next time you asked" i winked playfully. We continued walking, talking about home and the things we've done when we were kids.

I am so guilty that i didnt give him the answer that he wanted.

OMG IT HAS BEEN AWHILE PEEPOL LOVE YOU LOTS,

-A