CHAPTER 10

A/N: if most of you are confused they are still in circular quay tamarama beach and :D fuck i dont even live in australia :-D

LUKE'S P.O.V

"believe me mate, if you try hard enough, you'll get her to be yours" Ashton spoke getting a peice of toast with Vegemite.

Ashton's statement made me think. Think about the feeling of kissing her anytime i want. Hugging her, comforting her when she's sad or angry. The feeling of her being mine and nobody elses. That i get to show her off and proudly do PDA.

"Anyways i gotta go, Madison wanted me to come with her and go stroll around while we're still here" with him grabbing his car keys and leaving the door shut. I sigh to myself thinking that i need to make her mine before anyone else goes into the picture.

Reaching out for the remote, i suddenly heard foot steps coming from up stairs, probably one of the boys. Deciding nothing good was on so i settled with FIFA.

"Hey luke" somebody spoke from behind. I turn around to see Erika wearing her peach lingerie.

"hey" i smile, turning my focus back to where i left it.

"can i have a cuddle with you luke?" she speaks,

Erika sits down beside me, hugging me. Having my arm go over her shoulders

I saw a girl's back that was just heading into the kitchen too fast than usual. Wait holy shit was that Alyssa, and she probably saw the position i was in with Erika. fuck i think i screwed up.

"hey lukey so i was thinking,that maybe we could go island hoping later around noon?"

"sure why not" i smile turning my direction back to the t.v

i wanted to go where Alyssa is right now, eat together with her, have a chat. I remove my arm from Erika's shoulder and stood up running my hand through my now messy hair. Having my feet involuntarily bring me to where Alyssa is.

Seeing her eating cereal while she scroll through her phone is adorable, especially with the huge shirt thats covering her body right now and her hair thats put up into a super messy bun is freaking hot.

"hey" i sat on one of the stools and smile cheekily at her, she looks up from her phone and shows off her cute grin at me

"whats up?" i decided to go get some toast and some vegemite

"My childhood friend that moved to UK when we were kids is coming back here for a holiday!" she speaks with excitement in her tone, opening the fridge to see whats available. I poured some orange juice for the both of us and went back to where i was sitting.

" thats good to hear. Whats her name?" shoving some toast in my mouth

"its a HE" she giggled "and his name is Harry" she looks back to her phone continues to scroll

'its a HE and his name is Harry' never left my mind and it scared me.

Maybe he's gay.

Please let him be gay.

is he the one that ill have to battle with to win Alyssa?

I prayed that no one would come into the picture so that i'd have alyssa to myself but i guess it wasnt answered.

WHY THE FUCK AM I PANICKING TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS?!

A/N: i tried my best to finish it just to be able to post it today, sorry it was kinda short and crappy. i need rest cuz rn its 1:53AM and i need powers to write again tomorrow ;D

- A