CHAPTER 19

Hi sweet babes,

x

STILL ALYSSA'S P.O.V

"what the actual fuck" i repeat louder than intended so they'd both notice my presence in the room.

I leave without saying another word and just go down the stairs really fast.

"Aly! Hey is everyt-" Calum speaks up, i didnt even let him finish his sentence which i easily regretted as soon as i attracted the attention of the others.

"No, im not why dont you ask luke" i say rather harsh but i feel really hurt and angry at the same time, right now so i can be quite more insensitive than i already am.

I made my way outside, which is the beach since i cant really go anywhere else. I just sit there in my pjs getting sand all over my legs.

I played with the sand for awhile, pushing away what i just saw happened. I tried but it didnt leave my mind, having it replaying all over my head makes my heart ache like im being fallen over by a building or.. or.. Ugh. I just cant describe the pain im feeling right now.

This just reminds me of the pain i felt the first time i knew that there was someone going on between me and jace. I felt like i got ran over by a train or a double decker bus or much more worse than that.

Tears threatened to fall but i prevented myself from crying.

Soon I start sobbing a few times then someone sits a few inches from me but i just kept my head down low not even caring who it actually was.

"Ella please, tell me what happened." Amy, of course.

I looked at her and explained what i actually saw even if explaining to her what i just experienced awhile ago crushed me into tiny, tiny, fucking tiny pieces.

"When i was going to check on luke and had the door open." i pause and sobbed few more times with amy comforting me by rubbing her hands on my back.

"I saw luke leaning unto the wall, on Erika, faces inches apart from each other." i cried, i knew last night was just too good to be true to even believe it.

"If it wasn't for me they could've done ----God knows what"

"If both of you really love each other, which you both do. You'll get through this" she smiles "dont give up on him easily Ella, even though this relationship just got official last night." i just sigh in response.

"Did you see erika's get up today?" She laughed

"she looked like a scantily clad" i giggled with her, in fact it was true. With her wearing her prefered slutty  taste of clothing, she could easily find a job and be hired for those explicit men clubs you'd see down the road.

Amy gives me a hand, dusting off all the sand that i played with awhile ago off. We both got in and mikey just smiled at me apologetically just like the rest.

"Where is luke?" Amy asks, destroying the silence.

"He looked for you," jenn pointing to me

"Uhm... But i was back in the beach" i said completely uninterested with the topic 'where is luke' i dont really care of his whereabouts.

"I kind of fooled him and said that you ran off elsewhere" mikey said and high-fived Jenn and Ashton.

Amy just gave him the seriously-why-did-you-do-that look and in reply

"what? He deserved it." mikey shrugged.

I decided to get my mind off of him, and just repack my clothes with play some tunes.

-

"I'VE GOT YOUR PICTURE IM COMING WITH YOU DEAR MARIA COUNT ME IN " i scream from the top of my lungs.

"And i am done" i say, proud of myself after finishing repacking. i didnt actually think that id actually do it neatly since my bag looked so out of space.

Somebody just started knocking. Not from my door but from the glass door in the balcony. I pushed my thick curtains open, to see luke. Yay *note the sarcasm* i dont even wanna see him right now.

But i didnt have any choice. So i unlocked the glass door and i step out of the way welcoming him to come in. I cannot handle this, acting like nothing happened.

"Where were you?" He questioned. I just looked at the wall, blankly ignoring him.

"Look, alyssa its not what you even think." he explains himself, sitting on the edge of the bed and i sat in the opposite direction from his.

"Yeah? But that was what i saw." I breathed the cold air to prevent myself from my lose of temper

"From the look of it i should've knocked since i disturbed something really important but hell, was i sure did not want to miss it myself." i cant even look at him in the eyes because of what he did that i didnt think that he would.

"Look at me" he said. I was forced to look at him, okay. Gosh, that dark blue orbs of his is making me drown of how beautiful it is. " that is because i was telling her to stop flirting with me." he said proving his point with his eyebrows narrowing downwards.

"No wonder you were leaning on the wall cornering erika with your faces inches apart" i said crossing both my arms and raising an eyebrow. I am so done with his bullshit explanations.

"That is another story, when we both heard your voice since you were calling Amy and you aid you'd come to see me," he breathes " she just grabbed me and placed my hand unto the wall, i was about to shout on her face to stop whatever she's doing but that was the time you got in the room and left"

"Y'know its so easy for you to explain things, you do know how it is hard for me to believe you" i flashed him the did-you-fucking-know-that look.

"I am sorry. I have been a total douche an-" i cut him off saying.

"Tell me about it" and i let him continue.

"And i wanna make it up to you" he speaks, i can feel the sincerity but it isn't enough.

"Alyssa, i love you. I know im taking this relationship too fast but i am hoping that you'll love me back. I am hoping i'd get all the love that i need from you that i didnt get from the people i spent my whole life loving."

I am just astounded. He starts to lean in slowly and i close my eyes waiting for his lips to brush on mine.

*THUD*

"Alyssa! Where is your bag? Im already put-" Ashton stops and analizes what he disturbed.

"Sorry!" He looks around and grabs my luggage and leaves the room. Me and luke just laughed at him.

I double checked the place and see if i misplaced some things. To see that there are none, we all go fill ourselves into different cars. Calum, Jenn, Madison are with Ashton. Me, Mary, amy and mikey are in Luke's car and luke insisted for me to sit in the passenger's seat. That the gentleman that he is, he opened the door for me, so cliché i know, im not even used to it since Jace has been my first serious relationship and he didn't treat me well at all. Hah, lets give a warm round of applause to alyssa who fell for some douche.

We had the car ride with the speakers on full blast, playing just the best hits, singing on the top of our lungs even though we sing the wrong lyrics, and we just have fun.

Oh yeah i forgot about Erika, someone mentioned that she had to go ahead before us so she left alone with her car, yay the trull is now out of the picture. Nah im kidding, im being too mean.

Alyssa and luke are so cute. Oh wait im alyssa HAHAHAHHAA Im kidding. What would their ship name be? Hmnnm Lussa or Aluke or i dont know :(( comment if you have something in mind;)