CHAPTER 16

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

Before we leave for tomorrow mikey planned that we should have bonfire to spend our last night. So we did.

They've lighten the logs up few minutes ago, now it is being useful and giving off good heat. Luke suddnely sits down beside me.

Fuck, my heart beat started to rise up. Again. He gave me a stick and passed the bowl of marshmallows. Mikey just started hitting up some tunes and playing good songs in hand with his guitar. Everybody started singing and laughing. It was all good.

Ashton: i dare you erika!

He said out of the blue. I just hope this is something good.

Erika: *raised an eyebrow* yeah?

Ashton: "to... Kiss luke in front of us " he chuckled evily

Seeing calum and the rest, giving ashton the what-the-fuck-are-you-doing look, im actually surprised to see even luke gave that kind of look at him.

Could this night even get more intresting. Erika sat luke. Her legs wrapped around him, she tugged him closer and closer in between her legs.

What the fuck is going on. Skank.

Showing that she's in control and they slowly make out, its so sloppy i cant even watch it. Its like the way she's kissing him is a slobbering dog. Im just waiting to see if luke will kiss back.

If it wasnt for ashton gaving Erika that ridiculous dare it wouldn't have ruined my mood for the whole night. But i guess ashton didnt have any idea since nobody told him.

Ugh. Aren't they out of breath its been what? 58 seconds. I clear my throat, alarming them all of us are watching that they arent in some motel.

Erika lets go of luke, showing off that smug face makes me want to puch her in the face. I stand up, walking away. Away from them. From luke.

I heard voices calling out my name but i just brushed them.

Why didnt he just push her away anyways. I just kept walking. A part of me kinda wished luke should've followed me to where i was going. I just let my feet take in control.

Later on, i heard foot steps following me. First person that hit my mind was luke. So i turned around to see.

Cliffhanger!!! Dun dun dunnnnnn jk :( im bad at cliffhangers